Becoming Fae 24 part 2

A/N: I decided to make the chapter into to parts instead of repeating the teaser. Oh, and it's really late, or early I guess.. And im on my ipod So please ignore spelling/grammar errors. Thanks!

"So, you all were watching me... Even before I knew I was a Faerie?" I asked even though I already knew the answer, if Haylie/Aurora had been at my school they must have known about me. 

"Yeah, we just had to make sure you were safe." Skye said.  

"Well, brother, you should probably explain to her why she's so special.." Aurora said while rolling her eyes at Skye.

That's weird... The look so different, Aurora with her green eyes and brown hair, and Skye with his blue eyes and black hair. 

"Oh yeah...." he said.  

"Well, go on." Aurora said to him  

"Why can't you do it!" he said back 

"Because! You have to!" she argued back.  

I sat there for a couple of minutes just watching them argue, they couldn't have been involved in anything that would have me killed, could they? I soon got tired of they're pointless arguing though so I cleared my throat and looked expectantly at them. They stopped fighting and turned towards were I was still siting on the bed.  

"Fine.." Skye mumble under his breath " This may take awhile" he then said directed towards me. 

"Well, you see Amethyst.... You are special, you are...hmm, how do I put this..., your a collector, a collector of powers. Any questions so far?" he finished.  

"Yeah, just one.. What does that mean?" I asked him with an expectant curious look.  

"Well... It means you can collect, store, and use any power that any Fae has. You just have to come in contact with them......Take this for instance, Aurora over there," he pointed to where Aurora was sitting across the room. "She can control the weather, and seeing as you ran into her the first day of your human school, you can now to. We made sure of that, it's a useful power to have, so is mind reading, healing, and however many more power's you've already gained from bumping into people places...we'll have to find out what you've collected so far.... another time though" he said and winked 

"Wait, I can control the weather because I took it from her?" I asked.  

"Exactly" he said and nodded.  

He looked really bored having to explain all this, like he had something better to do than tell the newbie what everyone else already seemed to know about her, which was weird. 

Wait! If I take powers... That would explain the mind reading! 

And if Jacobb is a healer I guess I have that now to? Wow this explains a lot of things.. 

"Wait.. How come the pattern on my wings changes?" I asked remembering Nathans questioning. 

"It just shows that your a collector, you should probably try to hide that...try to freeze the pattern...it will still be different than everyone, but it won't be as obvious" he answered shrugging  

"So how long do I have to stay here? My friends are surely going to be worried" I said.  

"Well, we were hoping you would want to stay a bit longer" Aurora said while pouting

"but we can take you back now..." Skye said finishing his sisters sentence.

"But first.." Aurora said and pulled something out of her pocket, a charm bracelet 

"Okay, this one will bring you back here if you ever want to," she said pointing to a silver key. "All you have to do is want to come back and it will do the rest, simple really. This one" she said and pointed to a gemstone like charm "Is just some protection enchantments. And the rest are just so it looks pretty!" she said while smiling at me.

"There is one thing though, you can't ever take it off, we need you to stay protected Amey, there are some bad Fae out there, and they know about what you can do. Be careful." Skye said a look of real concern flashed across his face before I appeared in a very familiar garden.

"Amey!" I heard someone shout I turned around, Nathan. He ran over to me and before I could move he pulled me into a big hug.

"Amey what happened? Miranda said someone took you?" he said after letting me go.

Miranda.... Should I give her away? She didn't really hurt me after all...

"Yeah, we were just walking when I was taken, there wasn't really anything she could do. How long have I been gone?" I said all in a pretty rushed sentence.  

"About a week, are you sure you're okay?" I nodded " okay... come on then! Let's go tell the others that your back."  

How am I going to face Miranda?

A/N:- I realize that this is rather boring, but there is some much needed/wanted info in here and I just needed to get it out there so, yeah :)  

And don't forget to Vote & Comment & Fan!