Lucas did not answer Luo Ran's question, but frowned and continued to ask: "Go alone?"

Luo Ran nodded.

Lucaston paused and took out the terminal to see his schedule today.

There was originally a military meeting, but he deliberately asked Rong Duo to push it off yesterday, delaying it for a day, so today's schedule is irrelevant.

Lucas said: "I will accompany you."

"...?"

what?

Luo Ran looked at Lucas in a daze.

The admiral said... he is going to the amusement park?

Lucas hugged his chest and said, "You go alone, isn't it bleak?"

A pair who condescended to go for the secretary.

Luo Ran said: "I think it's fun to be alone."

He wants to relax, not to stay with his boss.

Lucas turned his head and said in a bad tone: "Don't want to go with me?"

Luo Ran smiled and said: "Don't dare to waste the admiral's precious time. The admiral will have a meeting today to deal with the important affairs of the empire. The playground is not suitable for the general."

"I haven't been there, how can I know that it's inappropriate? I'd like to see what's special about the recent hot stuff."

"Admiral, I..."

Before he finished speaking, Lucas had already taken off his tie and army jacket, and unbuttoned the first three buttons of his shirt.

Taking off his formal suit, Lucas's body line, who only casually puts on a close-fitting white shirt, looks more robust and smooth.

After unfastening the top three buttons, you can see a corner of the broad and strong chest of the Adam's apple.

Luo Ran subconsciously looked away.

Lucas shook his neck, pulled his collar and asked, "When will we leave?"

Luo Ran: "..."

...

So an hour later, Lucas and Lauran appeared at the entrance of the retro amusement park in the capital of the empire.

Lucas doesn't have many clothes that he usually goes out. After all, he doesn't need it, this time it is an exception.

So before departure, Luo Ran went to the mall and quickly bought Lucas a casual jacket. The black leather jacket was worn on Lucas, which looked even more handsome.

Luo Ran just casually put on a long-sleeved blue stitch shirt, and the sleeves were folded to the wrist.

After the two bought the tickets, they went in.

The amusement park is crowded with people and the facilities are dazzling. The most eye-catching is of course the tallest Ferris wheel and roller coaster.

Luo Ran looked at the colorful surroundings, and felt better.

Lucas put his hand in his pocket and followed Luo Ran boredly with his sunglasses.

The closest thing to them was a shooting booth. Luo Ran bought two sets of darts and handed one of them to Lucas.

Lucas looked at Luo Ran suspiciously.

Luo Ran pointed to the bullseye not far away and said: "As long as you succeed in winning five bids in a row, you will get a small gift, and ten in a row can take away a doll."