To freedom

A/N: Thank youuuuu so much from the bottom of my heart for 5k reads🥳🥳

You woke up hours later restrained once again but this time you were tied to a chair and black rope was holding you against the chair.

You groaned at the ache all over your body. It felt like a ton of bricks were dropped on you. The side of your stomach being the worst.

Then everything from earlier came rushing back. Bakugou....mina....omg.
You thrashed around in your seat but it was no use. You tried activating your little fire/ice power you had going on even though it only seemed to happen when you were feeling some type of strong emotions. You kept trying and trying and you were getting more and more frustrated by the second.

Your eyes were on fire, heat radiating off them. It wasn't painful but to anyone who was within a 3 ft radius of you would probably catch on fire.

You screamed as your muscles flexed, all of a sudden getting cramps all over your body. From your back to your stomach and your arms and legs. This pain was like no other, you sobbed loudly as tears endlessly flowed down your cheeks.

"please" you said barely above a whisper, you heart beating 100 miles per hour.

Then you heard a scream. It was faint because of the walls but it was definitely a loud scream. "PLEASEEE NOOO" The voice the scream came from yelled in agony. You recognized that voice. That voice..... then all of a sudden you felt something in you snap.

You flexed your arms and legs and the rope around you snapped like floss. You stood up abruptly and walked towards the door which was locked but you broke it down easily as if it was the lightest thing in the world which in fact it wasn't. It was a 300 pound steel door and you, y/n l/n kicked it down effortlessly which did cause alarms to start blaring but you didn't care. You followed the sounds of the screams as if it was implanted into your brain.

The closer you got the louder the screams got. Once you got to the door you kicked it down once again effortlessly. The screaming halted and the room was filled with smoke for a minute before it cleared but when it did, you got even angrier. Your suspicions were true, the person you hold closest to your heart was tied down much how you were when you first arrived and was being pumped with fluids.

There was somebody standing next to her, holding a tablet. You didn't waste anytime as you stalked over to the man and picked him up by his throat similar to how you did your father hours ago and threw him against the wall. His body fell limp and you could see blood on the wall where his head hit.

But at the moment you didn't care, all you cared about was getting her to safety.

"mom" you sobbed and ran over to her, carefully snatching the tubes from her body and freeing her from the shackles around her wrist and ankles.

"i told you i was coming to save you" she smiled weakly wrapping her arms around you as best as she could. You cried into her neck, letting out all of your emotions that have been bottled up.

Once you were relieved enough you pulled back and cupped her face wiping the few tears that fell from her eyes.

"come on, i'm sorry i got you into this mess" you picked her up bridal style as she wrapped her arms around your neck for extra support You walked back through the door you had came through moments earlier.

"don't apologize for something thats not your fault okay?" you only nodded your head in response.

"i need to find bakugou and mina. Think you can help me?" you were now walking down a very narrow hallway the walls a midnight blue and the floors black.