spring break pt1

A/N: thank you for over 2k reads😩 i love you all so much

it had been about 3 weeks since you had the movie marathon with your closest friends. You did end up telling bakugou about the whole situation with your father and he comforted you reassuring you were safe. You had beat kirishima ass when y'all woke up for farting on you, but not before he made you chase him around the dorms, you finally caught up to him and jumped on his back making him fall at the impact. You saw other students laughing at kiri getting his ass beat by you as they walked by some of them peeking out of their rooms.

You were all about to go on spring break, and you and everyone that was at the sleepover already made plans for the upcoming week and they made sure you were safe from whatever your father was trying to do.

You did your hair last night and gotten your nails done with jirou and mina.

You all had planned a trip to California for the week. All of your tickets were booked and you all booked a couple of rooms ahead of time, so all you had to do was check in when you got there. It was nice not having to worry about your father here you were just gonna have fun with your friends and no complications.

It was around 5pm once you landed, you rented a suv for all of you to fit in for the week and bakugou was driving for now, he drove to the nearest food place that looked appetizing and you all ate there, laughing with each other and sharing moments together making memories. You loved how normal they made you feel despite being the only black person there. Ofc you got a few stares from random old white people but you just shook them off.

You decided you were going to drive to the hotel since you knew where it was. You and your mom had visted here a couple of times and this was the hotel you all stayed at because of how nice it all was. The lobby smelled of fruits and a slight hint of caffeine being that there was a Starbucks inside.  You checked in for all of you since all of the rooms were under your name, and from the owner recognizing your face he gave you all a good discount and you were so grateful as always. You all had rooms on the same floor, some of them separated by a room or two and some right next to each other. You all talked about the plans for the night before entering your rooms and you set your bag down and threw your body onto the bed, relaxing into the soft material.

You heard Bakugou let out a low chuckle as he saw your body sprawled out across and he soon joined you, throwing his body on top of yours.

You let out a groan, as his heavy body just layed out on top of you. "katsuki get yo big boned ass off me you're heavy" your voice was a little raspy due to all the pressure he was putting on you. "dont make me fart on you"

He just snuggled closer to you and you really didn't have to fart but you were going to get a fart out no matter what since he wanna be hard headed. It took you a good 5 mins to do so and as soon as the low sound ripped the room he rolled off of you and onto his back.

"i cant believe you just farted on me, at least you dont stink" you couldn't help but laugh and he tried his hardest to hold in his but couldn't help it as he burst into a fit of laughter along with you. Your laughs were so weird, anyone outside would think you're spraying windex and you two were cracking jokes which just made you laugh louder.

In this moment you felt as if no one else existed but you and him, how big he made you smile and vice versa. Everybody could see how happy you made each other and mostly everybody was happy to see you both happy except you know who. But you weren't going to let that ruin your trip especially since she hadn't bothered you since that day at the hairstore 7 months ago, you didn't think it had been that long but it has an it's been the best 7 months of your life.

You both held onto your stomach as you came down from your laughter, but jaw hurting from smiling so much.

"you play too much" he said as his breath became steady