Flashback

It was 3 in the morning and you were currently sitting in your bed silently crying your eyes out remembering all of the things your deadbeat dad put your mom through and now he was trying to take you from her? The only thing that she has left? Your heart hurt for your mom. The worst part is your "dad" is ruthless, he does things for his own gain and doesn't care who gets hurts in the process. So you knew if you didn't do something about your dad soon he was going to go to extreme measures to get you on his side no matter what it took.

FLASHBACK ~ 9 years ago

"mommy?" you wondered around your house, your feet dressing across the floor holding your bratz doll in your left hand. "maaaaa" you called out to her waiting for her to scold you for yelling in her house but it was quiet.

You then walked up the stairs into her shared bedroom with your "father" who had left a year ago. You didn't see her but you kept looking, saving the master bathroom for last. Pushing open the double doors you find your mom sitting in the tub with her eyes closed, soo you thought she was sleeping until you got closer your eyes widening in shock your doll long forgotten. You let out a high pitched scream in fear as you saw her sitting in a tub full of watered down blood. You were smart, top in your class, forget smart you were intelligent for your age. You knew it was her blood, the thick crimson red substance running down from out of her eyes, ears, mouth, and some gushing out of her neck. She was dying, was this your fault? You blamed yourself, how could you not. You should've protected her

You were horrified. Who could have done this to your mother, you knew it wasn't suicide because she was happy, well after your father left. she lived life to the fullest with no regrets and you know she wouldn't leave you behind to fend for yourself especially at such a young age.

As you're in the bathtub hovering over her trying to get her to wake up, trying to get her to talk to you so you know shes okay... you hear a shuddered breath. You lean your ear in closer to her mouth to make sure you're hearing correctly and then you hear it again and again and again until it's constant. You cry out in relief. You could save her, you knew you could. You could with your own bare hands. You could save her, she had always told you not to use this part of your quirk yet. It was a power your dad was unaware of. You were to young and she always thought you were to weak right now and young and your body wouldn't be able to handle the strain of having to do this but in this moment you didn't care. You needed your mom, you really did. You grabbed her hands as tears continuously fell out of your eyes.

"i-im s-sorry" you felt like you had a rock stuck in your throat your words barely a mumble "i- i just can't stand to s-see you like-" you pause for a moment analyzing her body before continuing "-this, i know i'm o-only 8 and a half the half counts b-but i can do this, i will do t-this"

Just as those words left your mouth you saw a tear roll down her cheek. You reached your hand up cupping her cheek and wiped away the tear that fell from her eyes. "the pain will be over soon" At that you started the process.

You took both of her hands into yours, looking down at them as you cleared your head. You then started rubbing circles on the back of her hands as your body temperature started dropping rapidly. Your vision going blurry you felt her twitch underneath you so you knew it was working so you kept going pushing your body to its limits. Your eyes rolling to the back of your head as your head was thrown back, your skin turning paler by the second, then your body temperature started going back up until it went up too much. Your body now increasing in temperature rapidly. You felt the burning sensation on your skin, your eyes still rolled to the back of your head as the sclera part of your eyes turned a fiery red. Afraid of someone were to look into your eyes as you were in this state their skin would start melting off their bones. You violently shook as your body temperature kept changing, increasing and decreasing over and over again like a loop. You were nearly blacked out until you heard her voice. It was muffled but you knew you had saved her.

"y/n?" her voice shaky and fuzzy her eyes were now half open, the wound on her neck completely healed as if the large gash wasn't there moments ago. "Y/N" she yelled panicking as you blacked out on top of her, your skin left with burn marks, your lips pale and lacked any color and your hair half white. "FUCKKKK NO NO NO NO. PLEASEEEE Y/N NO YOURE NOT DEAD" she carried you out of the blood filled tub laying you onto the cold tile. She checked your pulse and there was a little response but yet you weren't breathing. She ran into the room searching for her phone and dialed 911.

"p-please hurry, she's not breathing" she said before hanging up and coming back into the bathroom picking up your half dead body into her arms. "please y/n dont do this to me, i need you" she sobbed as she carried you out of the bathroom and down the stairs.

~

"she's barely alive, you can come and see her for a little but we still have to run a couple test" the doctor said walking towards your mother in the waiting room.

"okay thank you so much" she stood up and followed the doctor to the room you were occupying.

She walked in to see you connected to a whole bunch of tubes. You didn't look like yourself, hell you look like you just woke up from the dead. She was just happy you were alive, that's all that mattered.

FLASHBACK END

you had finally managed to fall asleep, your tears staining your cheeks. Your body shivering from how cold the room was.

~

You slept for 3 hours until your phone alarm woke you out of your sleep. You walked into the bathroom to do your skincare routine and to brush your teeth. Once you were finished you walked back into your room and put on lotion and deodorant putting on your uniform and then spraying a little perfume on. You had eye bags, your eyes were bloodshot and your hair was frizzy so you just put it into a messy low bun not bothering to slick it down.

You put on your shoes and grabbed your phone and a hoodie and walked out of your room.

~

"baby what's wrong, you haven't been yourself all day" katsuki sat down next to you as you picked at your food in front of you pouting.

You shrugged your shoulders in response not wanting to talk right now

"i know something happened just tell me" he said opening his juice box

"i don't feel like talking about it right now just leave me alone" you put down the fork and leaned back in the chair

He didn't push any further, instead he threw his arm over your shoulder pulling you closer to him so your head was lying on his shoulder. "okay but can you tell me about it later when you're ready" he said running his hand up and down your arm.

You only nodded your head. He really was understanding despite how much of a dick he was. But when it came down to just you and him he was different, oh he was still rude and nonchalant about alot of things but it was less intense with you. It's all love though and you understood that's just how he is. What was this feeling? it feels nice and warm. You shook your thoughts away and melted into his touch.