Chapter 32: The Race of infintiy pt2

"A new interval record has been set." Says Carla cherry's skateboard "You're kidding me..." Said both kids "They're on a different level!" Then Cherry realizes "Surely, they can't be in the Zone, can they?" "Zone?" Asked Reki and Y/n "Something that happens to top athletes every so often, Like when batters can't see anything other the ball and bat. A state where they're concentrating to the limit."

"So Langa is..." Miya puts his hand on her shoulder reassuring even though he too was scared of the consequences.

"That Crack!!" Yelled Reki , Langa was falling forward but he was able to save himself from the fall. "He wasn't able to see that just now?" Asked Reki. " That's an effect of the zone. It's suicidal to get in the zone here at 'S'!" Cherry Explained "No way!" Miya yelled at Cherry. Hinting that Y/n was getting more nervous. "How can he get out of the zone?"

"Like I'd know. Ask someone who's able to get in the zone." Cherrys words circle around Y/n's head her being scared about Langa and Reki she thinks of them as older brothers in fact. Just when she was in deep thought she could feel someone staring at her... Just when she snapped out of her thoughts she couldn't see anyone anymore. Everything around was white. Ahead of her, she could see...

ADAM

She took a step back, ADAM smiles and laughs "what do you want?" She asked. ADAM stopped talking. "Oh nothing, just when you came along Miya hasn't been his usual self. Rude, narcissistic, maybe a bit selfish too" y/n shook her head "No that's not!" "True?" He continued her sentence.  "I told Tadashi to keep an eye on both of you." Y/n gasped "So you were the stalker?" ADAM "I wouldn't say that just..."
********************************************
Miya looked at Y/n just to see her eyes a bit lifeless. He got worried and shook her. "Hey wants wrong!" Cherry kneeled down to see what was going on. He gasped "she's in the Zone too..."

"How did she get there!!?!" Miya asked frantically for an answer. Cherry sighed "I don't know.." They took their attention to Langa. Miya grabbed on to Y/n in case anything else happens

"Hey LANGA'S GONNA FALL!!" Yelled SHADOW. "LANGA!!" yelled Reki
********************************************

Reki's Scream yelled in Y/n's head. She couldn't feel anything touch anything. Nothing at all. But when she heard his scream she could hear Miya shaking her and telling her to wake up. Like if it was a movie and she was the damsel in distress. In the distance, she could see Langa falling. "Langa..." she whispered.. her eyes trailed onto his board and saw the word Fun...

"Fun..." She whispered but this time Langa heard her. Both of them started to Remember some of the good times they had with the group Reki, SHADOW, Miya, Cherry, and Joe. Langa grabbed his board. She saw him saying skating is fun and he looks down at her and Smiled.

Which brought her back to her senses.
********************************************
She gasped and saw that Miya was holding her tightly. She tapped his shoulder. Miya sighed in relief. "What the heck?" "He's skating down that cliff!" "That's so rad, SHOW!" 

"Go! Langa!" Y/n yelled, she smiles and looks at the screen.
********************************************
ADAM flew himself towards Langa to elbow him but Langa caught it. Both of them continue skating. ADAM grabbed a rope and flee himself all the way around back to Langa
"LANGA!!"

Just when ADAM threw his skateboard to hit Langa. Langa blocked it with his Skateboard. Both of them fell to the ground.
"Neither of them are moving."
"Are they okay"
Y/n got ahold of Miya and hugged his side. Miya grabbed y/n's wrist. To help Langa
"Hold it."

"But Langa..." both kids answered, "He'll get up ." 'Huh' y/n stared at Reki " he will"

Suddenly Langa started to move again. "SNOW is moving again!" "SNOW IS getting up!!" "Go for it SNOW!"
Langa grabbed ADAM'S skateboard and to it to him

"They're resuming the beef!" "We'll get to see the final showdown!" "Go SNOW!!"
Both ADAM and Langa started to skate again
********************************************
Reki and Y/n run to the finish line to see Langa "They're here!!" "Is it SNOW? Is it ADAM?"
"Which one is it?" Then Reki yelled "LANGA!!"
Just when it hit the finish line Langa launched himself to Reki "SNOW wins!"
Y/n sighed and took a deep breath in and out. "Jeez.."
Y/n looks behind her to see the rest of the group " you really did it."Langa looked at Y/n she gave him a smile and a thumbs up. "You really are something." Says Joe, "you beat us to it." "I'll call you 'the hero just for today." Says Miya. Y/n awed at him.

Everyone jumped to Langa and gave him a group hug well except Cherry and Y/n they were watching the whole thing play out.

"You did scare me like last time.." she sighed softly.

A/n Omg sorry for the long wait but here it is the chapter hopefully you guys like it :)