Chapter 20: ☕︎︎𝚕𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑

▼・ᴥ・▼
The Phone rings, A h/c haired girl wakes up from her nap with her 'little family'. It was Miya's phone the person who was calling him was his Mother. Y/n picked up the phone "Hello Y/n speaking" she says. Y/n tried not to be so loud that Miya could wake up. "oh Y/n? Okay, at least he is safe what is he doing?" His mother asked. Y/n looked next to her see a sleeping Catboy cuddling with (Cats/name) "Nothing bad he is just taking a nap with my cat should I send a picture to you it's so cute!" She said to his mother "Hell yeah Y/n!" Y/n just laughed. The e/c got out her phone and took a picture of them. And immediately sent it to her "okay I got it, anyways I want to say that we are going to stay here for a week okay so you two stay love, you guys!" Then she hangs up

She sighs and looks towards the window then checked her phone to see and it was 1:00 pm already.  'It feels good just to do nothing for a day.' She thought. Y/n heard movements it was Miya trying to find you in his sleep. She smiles softly' He is so cute.' 

Y/n looks up to the ceiling and remembered her Dream back at the Sakura tree she could have sworn it was like the three dreams were nightmares. Trying to change her reality.

Y/n felt a small kiss on her hand, she turned around and it was Miya he had grabbed her hand but she was so lost in thought that she didn't realize. "Good afternoon babe." Said Miya.

He soon sat up Y/n's face wasn't that flustered but she did smile and eagerly hugged him "You called me babe!" She squealed in his arms. Miya started to shift a small laugh

"Well, I don't wanna call you Y/n forever I wanna call you something special y'know." He mumbled and tried to hide his Embarrassment. Which he turned his head. And Y/n placed her hands on his face to make him face her " Don't feel embarrassed plus I love it. It did make me special." She says.

The h/c colored girl started to get out of bed "I'm going to make lunch!" She says. Miya laid back and gently grabbed (Cats/name) and put them on his stomach and rubbed their little stomach.

————————————————————————
Y/n put on her apron so her Clothes wouldn't get dirty. 'Mama taught me how to cook so when I'm alone I won't starve myself.' Y/n explained to herself

She got the rice and put 2 cups of rice in the container? ( IDK what is it called okay!!) she started to add water then throwing away the water. Then did it again till the water was clear. Then Y/n added two Full cups of water and add crack med 1/4 a bit more because she likes it fluffy. She started to grab the salt and added, Two tablespoons of salt, she tasted the water to see if it was salty enough. Then the H/c girl grabbed the oil and added a spoon of it then put it to the rice cooker? (Idk either!)

As the rice was cooking, She opened the fridge and grabbed two eggs. Y/n opens her cabinet and finds a frying pan. The girl turns it on and adds the oil then spreads it so the egg wouldn't get stuck. She cracked open one egg on too the frying pan

"Babe! Can you help me a second!" She yelled across the house

"Babe! Can you help me a second!" She yelled across the house. She heard footsteps "What is it ?" Y/n Sighed and pointed to the rice cooker (thing IDK)  "serve yourself it should be done by now babe." Miya blushed but then Obeyed orders. He served himself then walks towards Y/n.

The girl puts the egg on top of the Rice. "Okay, time for the next one!" She says in excitement. Then she cracked another egg and did the same "Miya can you-" He cut her "I know~" He says, He started to serve for her. Then walks over to her "Hold on a bit more time." She says. Miya kisses her head "Don't worry take your time." Y/n giggles a bit the realizes that now the egg was done.

________________________________

While they were eating Y/n forgot to say something to Miya when they woke up "Oh Miya!" His beautiful Emerald eyes shine in her eyes "Well your mom called and said they may stay there for a week." He just nodded  " That means more time with you, and 'S' is having a tournament." She looked confused. Then Y/n realized what 'S' was then just nodded "Can you come then?" He asked, you held his hand " of course I will, dummy!" She laughs "okay well tonight it's Cherry vs ADAM." He continued "Oh Mr.Cherry vs 'Some dude that is important that I nothing about' okay." Miya laughed "That's a long name!" "I know."

 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 ( 𝖬𝗂𝗒𝖺 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 ) 𝐒𝐤𝟖 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara