Chapter 30: Movie Night

・▼
Miya lays down on his bed. So dramatically his head pushed against his pillow. Miya's phone started to vibrate as he picked up his phone. Miya saw your name pop on the screen. A smile grew on his face.  Miya felt something as he thought about Y/n something that was different than when he thought of others. His mother opened the door Miya threw his phone. His Mother leads on the door. " I saw you~" Miya started to blush a little but he just shakes it away. "What do you want?" He mumbled quietly. But she still heard him. "I saw you smiling at your phone, Is it Y/n~" she teased. He pushes his head on his pillow groaning. "Stop..." His mother just laughed."Anyways we are having a family movie night at the (Last/names) house tonight, k?" Miya gave her a thumbs up but still had his head on the pillow. Then she left and closed the door. At that same time, Y/n texted him again Saying 'We are having a family movie night with both our families isn't that great?!' She sounds cheerful even over text.

It's been about 2 months in a half since they started dating. Nothing has change they got closer but nothing in their friendship has changed at all. Miya's family loves Y/n and her family loves him so it was perfect for them.

Y/n got the popcorn ready has her mom and dad fight over which movie to watch. "Let's watch A horror movie!!" Her mother commended. Her father wasn't a big fan of horror. "N-No." He smiles lately but he still nervous. The doorbell rings and her mother gets the door. " Did you guys pick the movie?" Miya's mother asked. Y/n shook her head "No mom wants horror while dad doesn't." They sigh

Miya puts his hands behind his head " Woah they are complete opposites." He laughs. My mother glares at him. " Sorry, mom.." After Miya realized what he said he covered his mouth. The room was silent.

Y/n drops the popcorn bag. With her mouth wide open. M/n runs towards Miya " Do you see me as another mother to you?" She asked happily. The black-haired boy's forehead was sweating. "Um," He stuttered. His cheeks turned pink. Y/n pinched his cheeks and rubbed them "Aww" she Fangirled over his cute face.

"Wait- umm." He keeps stuttering. Everyone starts laughing. "No it's fine, I like that you see me as a second mother." She teased. "Wha-" Y/n hugs his waist "It's cute~" Y/n keeps teasing him.

"So what movie are we watching?" Miya's Father asked. "Oh, what about (Favorite/ Movie) ?" Miya says. "No, we watched it 100 times." Y/n's father whines.

"Then... What about the movie  'Your name' ?" Miya's Mother says.  "Omg Yes. I heard on Tik Tok that it's a beautiful Anime." Y/n fantasized. She couldn't hind her sparkle in her eyes.  " Ok let's watch it!" Y/n went to get the popcorn. As she walks to the kitchen she saw on the floor a picture. It was Miya and Y/n when they were little. She smiles and grabbed it and put it in her pocket

She grabs the popcorn. Y/n sits beside Miya. The family was all cuddled up. They were happy.

A/n: Hello, the next chapter will be episode 12 so watch out maybe the stalker will be there who knows. Oh and for the people saying that Y/n's mom is actually 20. NO, IT WAS A JOKE. Omg you guys take it seriously anyway I'll update once or twice a week I figured out a good schedule for me so see you guys