Chpater 24: It felt Nice'

Silence filled the whole house as the H/c haired girl was making lunch. Even if she dropped one little thing it could be heard across the house. As she finished lunch Y/n grabbed her phone and called Miya she didn't want to tell his name across the house it was peaceful. "Hey babe, come down to eat." Then she hanged up.

As both of them eat they get a phone call. From their parents. "Hey sweetie how's everything?" Her mother asked, "everything is fine mom." "Ok so we're coming back in 3 days okay?" "Okay bye!" Miya stopped eating and asked "so what she say?" Y/n continued eating than said "Oh their coming back in 3 days ." Miya nodded. The girl finished and stood up. "When your done leave it there I'm going to take a nap." Miya nodded

The h/c walked towards her Bed and sat on it. She took a deep breath in then out. Y/n laid down then she remembered

Flashback

Miya pulled her in deep, then due to Weight Miya fell back following Y/n. Now Y/n was on top Of Miya. They stayed in that position til

Flashback ended

As she remembered the 'make out session' she sat up and blushed. "What's wrong?" Y/n turned her head towards the direction if the voice.  "Ah!" The h/c girl jumped in shock and  fell down. Miya pulled her up from the floor "Oh sorry didn't mean to scare you."

Y/n sighed, she grabbed his hand and stood up. "It's fine..." Miya looked at her confused. "I'll say this again." Y/n looked up at him. "What's wrong?" The h/c girl sighed again "nothing just thinking about... you know what happened last night.." Miya blushed when she brought it up. "I-I yeah same I have been thinking about it too." He stammered, Miya rubbed his neck.

Y/n walked up towards the bed and laid down again, she put her hand on her lips. "But it felt really nice..." Miya looked towards her, "it did.." he sat down on the bed. Y/n looks at him, she puts her head on his Lap. Miya eyes went and looked outside. The sun was shining and Sakura petals were falling gracefully. He looks down to his lap and leans in and kissed his laps for a second.

(Sorry if it was short!!)