Chapter 31: The Race of infinity pt 1

Two kids were in the car with Everyone. Reki and Langa in the back. Y/n tapped Miya shoulder. "You think Langa can beat ADAM this time?" They asked Miya. Miya shrugged. "I don't know..." Y/n sweatdropped in disappointment. "Your suppose to encourage me!!" Miya's eyes trail on to SHADOW " Your injuries have healed already?" He asked " I can't just be sleeping it off in a hospital."  SHADOW replies "Agree.." " So? Does Langa have a chance of winning?" Which Miya Response with "He had a good shot in the last beef the other day." Y/n took a moment to think. "Maybe ADAM is going all out..." They said. "I agree with Y/n ADAM wasn't seriously skating back then."  Cherry says. Miya was shocked at what Y/n and Cherry said Surely they were paying attention to ADAM'sS movements. "Have you and Joe seen ADAM when he's serious, then?" Asked SHADOW  "We haven't. Not even once."

"Maybe this time though." Says Y/n, Cherry looks at her through the mirror. "Why do you say that?" Cherry asked. " I just have a feeling that ADAM will, well maybe because of Langa might be a great opponent for him." Y/n went to deep thought about it.

When they arrived there was a lot of cars there. Miya took Y/n's hand in case of course. "What the heck?" Asked SHADOW. " Something strange is going on." Y/n nodded "I agree."

"Is that the finish line for today?" " What is that ? A grave?" The screen came on and showed a very dangerous course. That sent chills down Y/n "What's with that course?!" Y/n looking for Langa worried like a little sister would. (They are not related) "if you were to fall from there..." says Miya he stopped mid sentence not wanting to scare Y/n "Why isn't it the usual course?" Asked SHADOW "For entrance to the abandoned factory got sealed off due to the storm, This was what ADAM specified."

"That is the course we were using when 'S' first started." Cherry continued. "But it was too dangerous, so it got banned." Says Joe "He said this was the suitable location for tonight."

"Langa..." mumbled Reki

Langa and ADAM started to Race down the dangerous course. "ADAM is ahead!" "He's really fast!" "More than usual too"
Langa was going towards a edge to jump. "Is he gonna jump?!" Cherry yelled "Go Langa !!" Yelled Reki. Langa jumped but when he did. He lost site of ADAM. but just when he jump ADAM did right after. Just when they both land ADAM decided to do a'Love hug' but not just the love hug and the trick he used of Cherry to knock him out. Y/n held Miya's hand tightly in fear and Miya did the same thing both worried for their friend.

" Dodge that, Langa!" Reki yelled then Langa did Dodge the Combination attack. And continued skating. Just when Langa got ahead ADAM tried again. Langa Dodge it again.

"They're both abnormal." "The camera can't keep up." "
"Just how fast are they gonna get ?" Asked Miya worriedly. "It's too dangerous.." says Cherry 'Langa be careful...' Y/n thought
ADAM went and almost broke the cave and the rocks started to fall on Langa. Y/n's breathe hitched a bit. ...