Chapter 22: Y/n's Worries

▼・ᴥ・▼The house doors open as a couple walk through those doors, Their cat jumps into the girl's arms "Hey buddy

▼・ᴥ・▼
The house doors open as a couple walk through those doors, Their cat jumps into the girl's arms "Hey buddy... Mummy is mad right now." She says. Miya put a hand on her shoulder "Calm down C/n could be scared of you." Y/n looks at her Kitten with teary eyes "Don't be scared of Mommy." She cried.

A yawn escapes her mouth. And her eyes started to drop. Miya helped her get upstairs.

Y/n could feel a soft bedside. "I'm going to take a shower okay?" He asked. The H/c girl nodded and C/n snuggled up in her arms 'Good thing I took a shower before we left.'  Y/n sighed 'I might have to take one again because of All the dirt.' She thought. Y/n got out her pj's and wait for Miya to be done. The girl started to Hum this song to her kitten "hmm hmm hmmm~" she gently hums and rubs their stomach.

Y/n was lost her thoughts and humming that little song that she didn't hear Miya come out of the Bathroom (Btw she has a bathroom in her room)

Miya comes out of the bathroom "Y/n?" He says. She didn't answer. The H/c colored hair girl just kept looking at her kitten. She had a small smile on her face.

Miya remembers all the times Y/n has smile at him these past few weeks. 'She makes me smile and so do I' He thought, Y/n then turns around to see her boyfriend

Y/n nodded and stood up. Before she left she whispered in his ear "Make sure to rub their belly they like it" Y/n was referring to the Cat

"I was planning on doing so." He says, but Y/n was already in the bathroom.
——————————————————-
"What's on your mind?" He asked, ever since they went to 'S' Y/n has been spacing out. The h/c girl deeply sighs "I just uhhh HATE ADAM." Y/n let's out her anger. "He-He you saw what he did you Cherry!" She continues.

Then She remembered, Miya was also in the tournament. Her eyes widen at this memorie. Y/n looks towards Miya "You're not gonna get hurt Are you?" She desperately asked. Miya's sighed and held her hand "I won't promise." She pulled him for a hug "Better keep that promise you have there mister." "Meow!" Y/n sees that their Kitten was next to them " See they said it too, right C/n?" She pulled away from the hug and held her Kitten in her Soft arms.

C/n got very comfortable in her arms. Y/n was sitting up and next to the window looking outside seeing a beautiful Moon and her h/c haired shining in them. Miya put his head on her shoulder.

"I'm still mad at ADAM."