At the meeting, the lawyers asked us to give our testimonies about what happened to us. Also, they were thinking about going after Jeff, the pilot.

-And?- Jackson approached me.

-They want me to speak to them about what happened- I sighed- also, I want chips. Do you've got any?

-No, but I can buy them for you- he passed an arm around my shoulders.

-I've spoken to Callie again, she says Arizona is trying and I think I should go visit her.

-Don't you have surgeries today?

-Yeah, but I'll be done in a couple hours. I think I'm leaving an intern to do my post-ops.

-Okay, just call me if anything's wrong- he pecked my lips.

-Okay.

...

I was about to get the key Callie gave me years ago in the lock when I heard something crashing into the floor of the apartment. I opened the door quickly and saw Arizona on the floor surrounded by the pieces of a jar.

-Hey, hey- I helped her got up- what are you doing?

-I needed to go to the hospital- she said- Bailey needs me for a consult.  But I can't do this.

-Okay- I frowned- let's clean this and we'll take it from there, okay?

-Fine- she huffed obviously annoyed that I was helping her.

-Arizona...

-I said fine!- she snapped and I sighed cleaning up the pieces of the jar.

-I'm not Callie, I won't let you snap at me just because you're sad.

-Then why the hell are you here?

-Because you're my friend!- I felt the hormones making me angrier- look, you cannot let you pain guide you towards hurting the people in your life- she looked down- you may think it's beyond your control to keep your feelings from projecting onto others, but you can do it. You can stop yourself from disrespecting or upsetting the people who simply want to be there for you in this difficult time. You can choose to do that. To work on healing your trauma through healthy ways that serve you, instead of suppressing your feelings and lashing out on the ones who care about you.

-I'm just so...angry all the time- she confessed with tears in her eyes.

-I get it- I put my hand on her shoulders- and it's okay to feel angry. Just don't snap at people who don't deserve it. Scream if you want. Cry if you want. But don't hurt others.

-I'm so sorry- she murmured.

-I know- I smiled at her- Callie told me you're much better now. And I have some news that may cheer you up a little...

-Yeah?- she smiled slightly.

-I'm 5 weeks pregnant- I said with a huge grin on my face.

-You serious?- she truly smiled- oh my God! I'm so happy for you two- she hugged me and when I went to pull out, she just hugged me tighter. Seconds after, she started to cry.

-It's okay- I whispered rubbing her back.

-I ruined your shirt- she said after a while- I'm sorry.

-It's fine- I smiled- Although I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone about the pregnancy yet- she nodded- you feeling better?

-Hell yeah- she nodded.

-Good, 'cause now you're gonna stand up and we both are going to take a walk to the hospital. How does that sound?