sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ

I walked inside my house, ah yes, golden hour. The beautiful orange sun was shining bright in the rooms, making it look lke literal paradise. I took a bunch of pictures of them.

i just got back from tommys. We finally finished the project! Well, okay we didnt exactly finish it, tommy still needs to edit a few clips, but technically we were finished. And after about 2 days of work, straight. It was finally done.

we literally didnt take a break, only when we were at school. But when we got home, we would go to tommys place immediatley and start working on the project. We had no time to waste. There were literally already 4 pairs who have completed theyre project, we were the only ones who decided to stream instead of working on it.

but after a lot of work, it all came together.

i took off my shoes and slid into the kitchen, grabbing a chocolate and unwrapping in. I took a small bite and then started making my way towards my room.

i opened the door to my room, and after entering i just fell onto my bed, sighing in relief. Finally, after so many painful hours of work, we were done.

at this point, all i wanted to do was sleep. just pull the soft blanket over me and sleep. I didnt care about anything else. I was just totally drained out, and all i could think of was sleeping, and just dreaming.

i looked at my phone.

9.45 pm.

i mean, i usually go to sleep at 11 pm, but i guess i could go to sleep a bit earlier today.

i dont like going to sleep early, i then wake up really early in the morning, and for some reason i just dont like it. I dont know why, i just dont.

i put my phone to charge. I opened my closet and took out a shirt and shorts. I quickly changed into them, and after i did i fell back onto my bed, since without my blanket covering me it was freezing.

i made myself comfortable and closed my eyes, i felt all my worries drift away, just me, and this comfortable ass bed, just chilling.

i felt how my eyes were starting to get heavier, how soft snores started to escape my mouth, how my breathing started to be more peaceful, and how my room all of a sudden was warmer.

but of course, that moment had to be ruined since a worried question intruded my head.

where is my aunt?

i dont know if i was too tired to notice her absence, or i just completely forgot that she existed. Trust me, it has happened a few times before.

i groaned in agony and lifted the blanket off of me. Fuckkk, i was so comfortable, and of course my overreacting ass had to start to worry about my aunt, who honestly was probably out partying, or at her new 'boyfriends' house.

i juat dont understand why she cant stick with one boyfriend. If i can, than she can aswell.

i forced myself to get out of the bed and stand on my feet. I felt how my back was hurting, for some odd reason. I turn on the lights and slowly started walking to my door. I put my hand on the link and push it down, with it maing creaking noises before opening.

i looked at the dark hallway, with the only source of slight light being the moon. I walked slowly to my aunts door and opened it. I walked inside, but to my surprise...

she wasnt there.

she.

she literally wasnt there.

welp, great.

she is probably out with her new boyfriend and of course she forgot to tell me.

or maybe she didnt?