sᴛᴏᴘ

Tommy looked inside his house, looking for his parents. He saw them in the living room, and nodded. Which meant that i could come inside. I covered my hand to not show my red face. It was quite wet and red from the crying. I step up the stairs with tommy coming after me. I entered his room and sat on his bed, looking at the carpet. With my eyes still a bit watery.

a few seconds later tommy comes in the room and closes it behind him. He sits right next to me and puts his hand over my shoulder.

'tilt your head back please' he said looking at me with a worried face.

'why?' I asked with a shaky voice.

'just do it, please' he said.

i hesitated, but slowly tilted my head back. He took a tissue and started wiping away my tears. After just a few wipes the tissue was completely wet, he threw it in his garbage can and started wiping the rest of them with his thumb.

i dont know why but his touch made me feel comfort. I didnt feel that sad anymore. I felt safe and okay. Im glad i didnt go somewhere else, im really glad i came here.

'do you want anything to eat, do you wanna sleep maybe? You can sleep in my bed if you want' he offered. He looked at me with his eyes having worry in them. He was worried about me.

i let out a small smile and looked at him.

'i-i dont wanna sleep, maybe just lie down' i said.

after i said that he got out a blanket and pushed me gently on the bed, i let out a small giggle and i could see he was now smiling aswell. He put the blanket over me and sat next to me.

'if you want i can go kick that guys ass' he offered.

I chuckled 'tommy im sorry, but hes like ryan, just, bigger and probably worse , i dont think you can beat him up' i said. He knew that i was right, but it was nice to know that he wanted to help.

'well should i tell your aunt about it?' He asked

'why you?' I said sniffling. I looked at him confused and he chuckled.

'because i want you to rest okay?' He pats my shoulder and smiles at me.

i chuckle. I wasnt crying anymore. I felt happy again. Its amazing how i can just come to someones place and i would feel like im on top of the world.

'she would tell you that im lying and just overreacting after what happened with ryan' i told him 'trust me, ive told her before and she would say that every single time'

'shit, im so sorry' he said, he was now looking at his computer. A few seconds after saying that he stepped to his computer and sat down in his chair. He started typing something and then turned to me.

'whats your favourite song?' He inherited

'The less i know the better. Why?' I ask

he then starts typing something and proceeds to put on my favourite song.

i smiled and started vibing to it, moving my head back and forth and singing the lyrics. He looked at me and chuckled. He then took his phone out and started to record a video of me. I honestly didnt mind, i just continued to vibe.

after he stopped filming he laughed and showed me it. I laughed aswell, i thought it was funny how calmed down i looked.

'shit, can i post this on twitter?' he asked.

i looked at him and smiled. The blondie put his hand through his hair while i looked at him.

'yeah sure, i dont mind.' I chuckle.

he posted the video along with a tweet.

@Tommyinnit

/ look at this dude. /

I laughed at the caption.

He then looks at me and gulps. He the turns back to his phone and starts typing some stuff. I looked over without him noticing.

@Tommyinnit

/ look at this cutie. /  ᵉᵈⁱᵗᵉᵈ

i chuckled and he heard it. He looked at me and he seemed quite nervous.

We ended up talking for a few hours. Again about stupid stuff. And also about streaming and college. He said he was gonna major in editing, and that i should maybe major in art. Since he really liked my work. It was nice to know that someone appreciated my work. And honestly, a little part of me wanted to major in art aswell.

we continued to talk until we heard a knock on the door. Both me and tommy looked at eachother with fear.

'DONT COME IN!' tommy shouted.

'why?' His mother asked

'IM CHANGING' he shouted. I looked at him and giggled.

'oh okay, well i just wanted to ask you what you wanted for dinner, i can order pizza if you want?' She said.

tommy looked at me with his eyebrow lift up. I nodded.

'yeah pizza is good' he said looking at the door.

'okay, what kind do you want?' She asked.

tommy looked at me again.

'im okay with pepperoni' i whispered with a smile. Tommys cheeks went a little pink as he smiled back to me.

'uhm a large pepperoni please' tommy said.

'okay, ill message you when its here' her mom said as she started to step down the stairs.

tommy looked at me with his pog face. I started to laugh at it, still trying to be quiet since i didnt want his mum to know that i was here. If she would find out that i was here, she wouldve told my aunt and then she would be mad at me. And i really didnt want my aunt to start screaming at me again. I just wanted to be here, with tommy.

i felt my eyes were getting heavy and i laid down on his bed, with his blanket almost completely covering my body.

it took tommy a few minutes to notice that i was in his bed almost sleeping. He smiled at me and walked over to his bed looking at me. I didnt really mind to be honest. His bed was nice and warm, i felt myself sink into the mattress while my eyes were trying to shut completely.

'y/n, are you sleeping?' he whispered.

'no' i said softly 'just resting.

tommy chuckled, he then looked over at my shoulder, and his expression went from happy and excited, to worried and concerned.

i looked at him confused.

'whats wrong?' I whispered.

'whats that on your shoulder?' He asked me, about to lift up my sleeve to see whats on my shoulder.

Oh no

my cut scars

my most recent cutting scars.

theyre under that sleeve.

'oh its noth-' i said. But it was too late. He lifted up my sleeve and his face went really sad. He had a huge frown on his face and worry in his eyes. He looked at me and then looked at my scars.

well, fuck.

1183 words! ♡︎