ᴛᴏᴘ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ

Tommys pov.

holy shit. We kissed again. We kissed two times under 24 hours. How? Im impressed. Did y/n actually like me? Or did she just kiss me back because she didnt want things to be awkward? No, she definetly wanted this as much as i did. Hopefully.

after she left, i went back to my room and turned on my PC. I wanted to start streaming, but firstly wanted to talk to my friends. I wanted to tell them about what happened, but maybe i shouldnt, what if y/n was uncomfortable with me telling them? And honestly, the only thing that i cared about right now was y/n. She is basically living in my head rent free. She doesnt wanna leave, and im okay with that.

I opened discord and checked my messages, i saw a few messages from wilbur, i chuckled and opened them.

Wɪʟʙᴜʀ

𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚/𝒏?

why was he asking me this? The fuck?

Tᴏᴍᴍʏ

𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈?

Wɪʟʙᴜʀ

𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆.

Tᴏᴍᴍʏ

𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒊 𝒅𝒊𝒑𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕?

Wɪʟʙᴜʀ

𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆

i scoffed and ignored his messages, why did he need to know if i liked y/n or not? It was none of his business. Why did he wanna know?

My discord was blowing up with messages from wilbur, he kept on asking if i liked y/n or not. I was quite annoyed. Is this how people feel when i ask them innapropriate questions or spam their discord chat? Hm. Oh well.

i all of a sudden got a notification from dream. Weird. I opened the message and read it.

Dʀᴇᴀᴍ

𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒚, 𝒗𝒄2 𝒊𝒏 10 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔.

Tᴏᴍᴍʏ

𝑾𝒉𝒚?

Dʀᴇᴀᴍ

𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈.

ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏ

𝒐𝒌

i leaned back in my chair and looked around my room. I was bored. I opened my phone and started going through my photos and suprisingly enough it was filled with pictures of y/n.

Damn. I really liked her. Everytime i even saw a picture of her, i would smile. My heart felt so warm and nice. She was my happiness, everytime she left i would already starr missing her, even tho she literally lives right next to me. I coukd easily go to her place right now and hangout with her for the whole day, but she said she had to do something, she needs time. And i understand that.

She is so precious. Shes different from all the other girls. She makes everyone happy. Not only me. Everyone. So many of my friends have laughed at her jokes and stories i have told about her, they would say how lucky i am to have a friend like her, and i would give a proud smile everytime. I indeed was lucky, and maybe, we would be something more in the future. Like, dating?

i really wanna start dating her, but i dont know how she feels about me, i hope she feels the same way about me. And if she did, my life would be completed, i would settle down and hangout with her everyday, talk to her when she needed me, and hug her when she wanted me.

i looked at a few more photos, every once and a while putting them to my favourites. I really hope she doesnt go through my phone, id be fucked.

10 minutes flew by really quickly. Before i knew it, i looked at the time and rushed my headphones on. I looked at vc2 and saw Dream, Wilbur, and niki in the call. Why was wilbir in the call? He was only gonna ask me if i liked y/n, and if i was brave enough i would answer.

i sighed and entered the call. At first no one noticed i was in it, but after a few minutes dream noticed, and he started laughing.

'hey tommy' he said trying to hold back his laughter.

'hey, what do you wanna talk about?' I asked.

all of a sudden everyone in the call started laughing, with dream basically wheezing, wilbur just dying while falling off his chair and niki laughing softly.

i was so confused. What the hell? Whats so funny?

'i didnt get the joke' i said after they started to calm down.

'hm, okay, tommy do you like y/n?' Dream asked. He started chuckling right after he said that.

WHAT THE FUCK? first wilbur and now dream? why did they wanna know if i liked y/n. Like i said before, its none of their business. And also, i was way too shy to actually tell them, even tho were really close.

'So tommy, do you like her?' Wilbur asked again.

'fuck off wilbur, its none of your business' i said a bit annoyed.

'woah someone has an attitude' dream said

'yeah, did your mommy not make you pancakes for breakfast?' Wilbur mimicked.

'you know what, she actually did dickhead' i said, at this point i was so annoyed. I wanted to leave the call as soon as i could, but they kept on asking and asking. 'okay dream what did you wanna talk about?'

everyone in the call stayed quiet. With someone giggling and i think wilbur trying to hold back his laugh. Oh i get it.

'oh so this isnt about streaming, its about yall wanting to know if i like y/n.' I said disapointently.

'took you long enough' dream said laughing.

'why do yall wanna know anyway? Its none of your business!' I said aggressively.

'it kind of is actually' wilbur said.

'HOW IS MY FRIENDSHIP WITH Y/N ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS?' i shouted, it made dream wheeze.

'because...' wilbur stuttered. He didnt know what to say.

'hm, nice one wilbur, nice explanation' i said 'okay imma leave- '

i was about to end the call, but then i heard something.

'wait tommy liste.!' Niki shouted.

thats the first sentence niki has said during this conversation. Wait why did i care about that? She seemed so serious. It felt like something was wrong.

'what is it niki?' I said.

niki gulped.

'last night um' she stuttered 'y/n told me something that i think you need to hear.'

my mind was all of a sudden intruded with different thoughts. Oh my god. Did i make her uncomfortable? Did something happen to her? Whats wrong? What happened?

'um, she texted me and told me that, um' she continued.

i listened carefully, i didnt wanna mishear anything.

'she likes you tommy, she told me she likes you' she bursted out.

my heart was all of a sudden clear from worries and anxiety. She did like me back, she did!

we both liked eachother. We both liked eachother!

1118 words! ♡︎