ᴛᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴄʜᴀᴛ

me and tommy texted the entire evening. If i remember the time correctly it was from 6 pm to 9pm, 3 hours. God i havent even talked to anyone that long in real life.
i dont know why but talking to him just made me happy, both of us lying in our beds laughing at every dumb joke we made, literally just a few meters away from eachother.
we even sometimes flirted a little, but jokingly.
when we finally finished texting i went to the bathroom and started removing my makeup, i had my brows done, a little mascara and some blush, i gave off gay vibes, but im definetly straight. Is started off with removing my eyebrow gel off my eyebrows, moving on to the blush and leaving the hardest to last, god i love mascara but removing it is such a pain in the ass.

after i was done i went back to my room, but before entering, i peeked into my aunts room, and saw her sleeping, really deeply. Which meant i could be up as long as i wanted, or could. The maximum i can stay up is 5 am, i just get tired really easily.

I hopped on to my mattress and turned my little cow lamp on, i didnt want there to be too much light in my room, neither too little light, the cow lamp fit perfectly.

i opened my phone and went to youtube, i searched up tommyinnit, i clicked on one of his most recent videos, and started watching it, his intro started playing.

'𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐡 𝐬𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭! 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐬, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲!'

'𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞. 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 , 𝐨𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐝.'

'𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨!'

he acted a lot more differently in his videos then in real life, he was a lot more softer and open in real life then in his videos.
His personality was a lot more different in real life, he had two personalites, but they were both really intresting to listen too.
his friends seemed really funny aswell, wilbur, quackity, philza and tommy. They all made me laugh, i havent laughed this hard in such a long time. all of a sudden i felt happy, watching tommys videos made me feel happy.

I watched a few more videos, until i noticed that it was 3 am, and honestly i was quite tired, i put my phone in the corner of my room to charge, i pulled the blanket over my body and shut my eyes.

the next morning i woke up, i looked at the time and it was 9 am. Usually when i go to sleep late i wake up at 11pm or 12 pm, so this was a bit weird, but i didnt think much of it.

I but on some shorts and and oversized shirt and went downstairs, my aunt was still sleeping. i walked into the kitchen, opened a cabinet and took some cereal. I opened another cabinet and took a bowl and a spoon. I opened the fridge and took some milk, and put everything on the table.

i poured the cereal into the bowl and opened my phone, i opened youtube and started to watch some random channel i found. I poured milk into my cereal, grabbed my spoon and started eating it. All of a sudden i got a notification from discord, a message from tommy.

i opened it, and saw this message.

𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭: 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐲/𝐧! 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫? 𝐈𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐲𝐥𝐲𝐥 (𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞) 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥? 𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮!