ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ sᴏ

i woke up with the sun shining bright. I look out of the window. The view was a lot more clearer now that it was day. The beach was already filling up with people, and of course with the crazy ass children.

i felt eome slight breathing next to me, i turn around to see tommy sleeping next to me. Not in his bed, but in mine.

it felt like he was having a good dream. He was slightly smiling. So obviously he was dreaming about something wonderful.

after a few seconds he puts his arm over me, holding me tight, not wanting me to go. I supported my head onto his. His smile grew bigger. I was playing with his blonde locks for a while, until i heard slight groaning.

I look at him. He was trying to wake up, but the sun was way too bright. He was squinting his eyes so he wouldnt get blinded by the shimmering sun. After a while he got used to the light, and looked at me. His eyes filled with happiness. Seeing him this happy made me feel joy.

not to mention were a thing now. Like, dating. I at first imagined it, and now it actually happened. Were actually dating. Im dating tommy the motherfucking innit. The greatest person in the entire world.

'good morning' he said with his raspy morning voice.

'good morning, you slept well yeah?' I asked him

he nodded. He obviously wanted to continue sleeping.

'what time is it?' He asked me trying to sit up.

I look at the clock next to the tv.

9.14.

'9.14' i told him

'we still have time until breakfast right?' He asked sitting up.

'well were supposed to all meet at the restuarant at 9.45, so a little' i assured him.

he then wraps both of his arms around me, and lays down. Forcing me to lay down with him. I let out a small giggle as he pulls the blanket over both of us.

'tommy we have to get up' i told him, making myself comfortable.

'Just 5 more minutes' he told me yawning.

I knew we werent gonna stay like this for 5 minutes. And honetsly i kind of wanted to stay like this for longer. I felt comfortable in his grip. I felt like i didnt need to worry about anything in the world. We both did.

He held me tighter after i tried to move. He didnt want me to go. He obviously wanted to stay like this for as long as possible. Now that we were dating, doing these things is normal. And i think he wanted to cuddle like this before, he just couldnt confess he liked me earlier. Same for me.

im glad that we started dating. Im glad we both liked eachother. With him i didnt feel empty inside anymore. It felt like some missing place from my body was filled. And that fill in was tommy.

after about 15 minutes i look at the time.

9.30

i look at tommy. He fell asleep. Again.

i shook him gently, he groaned and mumbled something.

'tommy' i whispered. 'We gotta go'

he didnt respond.

i tried to lift his hand off my waist, which he proceeds to hold me more tightly.

i let out a giggle.

i finally found a way to get out of his grip. I put my feet on the ground and open my suitcase. I tried to find a nice outfit for today.

i decided to go a little basic. I took some mom jeans, a white tank top and a white hoodie on top. I put on a necklace and some hairclips. I didnt wanna put on any makeup today, i didnt feel the need too.