ᴍᴀᴋᴇs sᴇɴsᴇ

y/n's pov '

'Also youre nice, REALLY pretty, helpful, amazing to others and did i mention your eyes? Oh my god those chocolate brown eyes. Theyre gorgeous, i cant help but just stare at them all the time, i hope you dont think im a weirdo because of that.'

That was tommy. We were both sitting on his bed, right after he told me he liked me too. How did he know? Was i that obvious?

i asked him why he liked me, and he said he could give atleast 50 reasons why, and he did, those were the last 5 reasons he liked me. I cant believe that he actually had reasons to like me, i think i owe him 50 reasons why i like him aswell.

ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑒, 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒, 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦, ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑦. 𝐻𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙, 𝑖 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙. 𝐻𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑧𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑢𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔.

i had a few tears rolling down my cheeks. He actually had 50 reasons why he liked me. He said those reasons all in so much detail, and with so much potential. He actually meant what he said, like i was a lifelong project, that after he prestented it, he wouldnt throw it away, he would keep it forever. That made me feel like i actually mattered. And ive been feeling that way a lot thanks to him. God he is such a good person.

i felt his thumb slightly rub my cheek, he was wiping away my tears, making sure that i was okay. I mean of course i was, how couldnt i be? After all those amazing sentences i couldnt help but  smile. It felt like it would stay permanently, and i didnt mind honestly.

his ocean blue eyes were filled with hope and desire, he was so happy, i loved seeing him happy. His smile that made me giggle everytime i saw it was full of happiness. It didnt leave, and he was okay with that. I feel like he knew that i liked him before he found out, and was happy because of it. If thats the case, then were on the same page.

'how did you know?' I asked him 'was i that obvious?'

he chuckled.

'um, no, you werent obvious at all. I was actually worried that you didnt like me back' he said.

'tommy, we kissed' i said laughing.

he laughed aswell.

that laugh. God i love that laugh.

'well yea but still!' He chuckled 'but um, wilbur asked me a bunch of times did i like you, and i didnt answer. And later on i got in a call with dream, wilbur and niki, and niki told me that youve told her that you liked me'

i gasped.

'God she cant keep a secret' i said in disapointment.

tommy laughed.

'about time that you realized' he said scooting closer to me.

we both hugged, with my head on his shoulder and his in my hair. I felt warm and safe in his grip. I felt safe with tommy.

after we hugged he stood up from the bed and looked at me.

'Do you maybe wanna go to the city? My parents would be home soon, and if they see us then were fucked.' He said.

i chuckled.

'sure, but where though?' I asked.

'um' he mumbled while tying his shoes. 'maybe to our college? I dont think youve been there before.'

'i havent in fact' i said.

He finished tying his shoes and looked at me.

'okay, lets go' i said.

we both stepped out of his room, and walked donwstairs.

'and that is room 375, thats were the science and biology kids usually learn, bunch of nerds' tommy laughed.

he pointed at a window. That was probably room 375. Where the nerds learn as tommy said. No offense to anyone of course.

he seemed so passionate telling me about each room. Im shocked that he knew where every lesson takes place. He must be really  excited to go to college. Im not.

im not scared of people judging me, im scared of failing. What if i fail so bad that they would kick me out, and i would have to wait a whole year just to go to a new college? I dont want to go to a new college, i wanna be here, with tommy.

even if people did judge me, i would be with tommy. With tommy by my side i couldnt worry about anything. He made me feel confident and happy about myself, and i wanted people at our college to know that aswell.

'and that, that right there is room 379. Where im gonna start studying' he said with his voice full of excitement.

tommy told me how he was gonna study editing, and how excited he was. He was so passionate about it, its something that he would do if youtube didnt work out for him. But it luckily did. So i guess editing is kind of a hobby slash side job for him. Seems legit.

'what are you gonna study?' He all of a sudden asked me.

i froze. Holy shit. Im going to college in 2 months and i dont even know what i wanna persue in. I really should start preparing myself for these types of situations.

'um, to be honest i dont know' i told him.

he saw that i was worried, but didnt say anything.

'i mean i have always loved nature' i said 'its something that calms me whenever im sad or, just not feeling myself really'

he looked at me with his eyes widening.

'so youre saying?..' he said.

'i, i dont know.' I said 'i also really love art, and it will always have a special place in my heart. And also when im sad or angry, i draw my feelings onto a piece of paper.'

i didnt know what i wanna learn in college.

he put his hand on my shoulder

'its okay, you have time to decide.' He said with a smile.

i looked at him with a smile. I am pretty short, so i had to tilt my head up a little to look at him. He leans in and kisses me. Again, magical. I love him so much.

hold up.

did i just drop the L word in my mind?

Holy shit.

i-, um.

but whats so wrong about that? I mean, what if i was inlove with him? Thats not wrong right? I mean, he liked me back, and if we started dating, at some point we will drop the L word. I mean, of course we will.

𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑦, 𝑠𝑜, 𝑠𝑜 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ.

gosh, i wish my mind could just shut up sometimes.

1137 words! ♡︎