ɪ ɢᴜᴇss

Y/N ᴘᴏᴠ:

(𝗜 𝗔𝗣𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗜𝗭𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗣𝗨𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗢𝗧!!

𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚⚠️⚠️ 𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟 𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗨𝗟𝗧

𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗶 𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝘇𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗽𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲. 𝗜𝗺 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆.)

a few days passed and me and tommy began to grow closer and closer. We texted on discord all night and day, talking about random stuff. We met up a few more times and streamed. I met some of tommys friends aswell. One of them was nihachu. She is really nice to me.

I also met dream, george, wilbur and tubbo. They were all so nice to me. They acted like i was a part of the SMP and like i wasnt just sone random girl that tommy met. I felt loved when i talked with them.

'y/n! Come downstairs please!' i heard my aunt scream.

oh god what did she want now?

everytime she says come downstairs she gives me some chore or tells me something serious. she usually just leaves me alone since she knows that i like being alone when im at home. You know how everyone says oh you should feel loved at home, i dont. My aunt is barely home and whenever she is she leaves me alone. I like it that she respects me, but sometimes i want her to hug me and never let go, but not often.

i started stomping down the stairs annoyed.

I saw my aunt infront of exit door putting her shoes and coat on.

'where are you going?' i asked.

my aunt looks up, she smiles and sighs.

'i met this really cute guy on tinder! Im going on a date with him right now!' She exclaimed

god i hate when she talks about her tinder dates. They always end up being some creepy ass old men who end up liking me, or some young ass dude who treats me like his servant. Never was there an actual normal guy who wasnt a weird ass dude.

'and i probably wont be back until midnight, so thats why i actually called you here.' She continues.

'so if there wasnt any chore you wanted me to do, you wouldve just left and not let me know?' i said

she sighs and continues.

'I want you to go to the store, i need you to buy some stuff, weve ran out of supplies completely, can you please go? ' she looks at me with puppy dog eyes, she also doesnt know how to do them.

' i dont want too' i said and groaned. I just wanted to be home alone and watch netflix. Or youtube. Or twitch. Literally anything.

'y/n please, we wont have anything to eat in the morning if you dont go' she looks at me, this time a bit more serious.

I dont answer. I looked around the room hoping she'd get the message that i really didnt want to go. But she looked at me with an even more serious look. It was kinda scary to be honest. She only gave me that look when she was really angry or really serious, and right now it seems like both.

'finee' i say wandering back to my room to change my clothes.

'yay thank you sweetheart, ill be back before you know it!' She says as she exits the door.