ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ

this didnt happen. This didnt happen. This didnt happen. There is no way in hell that this just happened i thought. Did i really just kiss him? No way. NO WAY.

my mind was full of thoughts. Whats gonna happen next? What were we gonna be? Are we gonna start dating, or will we continue on just being friends? Or what if we just dont talk about it, and things get really awkward between us, and sooner or later, we'll just stop talking to eachother. Anything could happen.

i felt myself slowly waking up. I opened my eyes and found myself on tommys bed. I looked around and tried to make sure that i wasnt dreaming. After touching a few items and fluttering my eyes many times, yeah, i definetly wasnt dreaming.

i looked at his desk, but he wasnt there, i looked right next to me, and he wasnt there either. Where the hell was he?

i grabbed my phone and looked at the time. 8:36. Damn i woke up early, and so did tommy.

i stood up and realized i was wearing one of tommys hoodies. Oh god. How could this get even more cheesy? I looked around the room a bit more until i finally put my hand on the door knob and opened it.

i knew that what i was about to do was a bit risky. I slowly started walking down the stairs, making sure that i dont step on the ones that would make a noise. Why was this risky? What if his parents were home and they caught me? I would have to explain everything, and i really didnt have the energy to do that.

i finally step off the last step and walk into the kitchen, no one there.

kind of odd. Tommy always said how after 8:30 his parents would be in the kitchen for an hour or two. But there was no one there, no signs of breakfast either.

i continue to walk and i walk into the living room. The tv was on. I looked over to the couch and saw tommy watching it. I looked at the coffee table and saw freshly made pancakes, and a plate with a pancake and strawberry jam.

'good morning' i heard someone say softly. I looked at tommy and he smiled. His smile made me giggle.

'hey' i said walking over to the couch 'whats all this?'

'oh, my parents made pancakes' he said 'they left a few minutes ago' he said.

'where did they go?' I asked.

'what day is it?' He asked me, with a smile and his head being tilted.

i started mouthing the days and thought.

'oh yeah, its tuesday' i realized.

if you didnt know, on tuesday, tommys parents would go to work really early, even during the summer, for a few weeks. Today was probably the last day for them to work this early for the whole summer.

'yeah, lucky for us right?' He grinned 'have a seat'

i sat down right next to him and he put his arm over me, i felt even warmer with him now holding me.

'want some?' He asked, pointing to the pancakes.

'Maybe later' i groaned, making myself comfortable while he was holding me.

he smiled and kissed my head, he seemed a bit nervous while doing it, probably because he thought that i would think it was weird, but it wasnt. It was quite nice to be honest.

'so, how did you sleep?' He asked.

'quite well to be honest' i said stretching my arms. 'How about you?'

'good, after what happened how could i not sleep well' he said smiling.

i knew what he was talking about. I let out a small giggle and put my head on his chest. That kiss was magical, it was something different. Something that ive never felt before. Loved? I dont know honestly. He made me feel so special. Like i actually meant something. Like i still have a reason to live in this fucked up world. And my reason was him. Because of him i should continue trying.

'was that okay, did you like it?' I asked. Overthinking alert.

'liked it? Fucking loved it.' He said laughing. His laugh made me laugh aswell. It was so cute.

'never thought that, that would happen right?' I asked still laughing.

'yeah, i never thought i would be so lucky.' He said. It made me cringe a little and he laughed at the way i looked at him. I laughed aswell, and it happened again. We stared at eachother, and then another thing happened again. KISS KISS KISS.

this kiss was the exact same. Amazing. Loved it loved it loved it. His soft lips meeting mine, and both of our eyes closing, and just being in the moment, with all of our problems drifting away, and not giving a damn about anything. Just the kiss. The kiss was the only thing that mattered to me right now, and i hope tommy felt the same.

after the kiss ended we hugged eachother, with me slowly patting his head and him smelling my hair. After the hug ended he put his hand on my cheek and rubbed it, i leaned my face onto his hand.

'youre adorable' he said.

'i guess i could say youre cute aswell.' I said aswell. With him scoffing and letting out a laugh, i did the same.

we started cuddling and watching tv. We watched some crappy tv show playing on TLC. But even tho it was quite shit and the plot didnt make any sense, i didnt care. I felt nice under his grip. I felt warm and safe.

a few hours passed and i was now back at home. I opened the door and stepped in, i saw my aunt in the living room, watching the news im pretty sure. I tried to not make a sound, so it would seem like ive been in my room all day, but it didnt work. As soon as i closed the door my aunt put the tv on pause and turned around. She saw me standing there, with my coat and shoes on, my hair being a complete mess, and me also wearing tommys hoodie, hopefully she wont notice.

She stood up and walked towards me. I honestly expected a lecture from her, but instead she stared into my eyes, with them full of sadness. She spread her arms out and gave me a huge hug. I was suprised, but i still hugged back.

'im sorry im sorry im sorry' she said. 'i shouldve believed you, i shouldve known what was going on'

'wait, i didnt even tell you what happened' i said letting go of her grip.

'i know you' she said with her hands on my shoulders 'everytime my date makes you feel uncomfortable, or he touches you somewhere where you dont wanna be touched, you would go away for a whole day, and you were right. He is such an asshole. He wanted me to do something i didnt want too, so i kicked him out. And i didnt wanna bother you with my apologies, so i waited until you came, and im really glad you did'

it was weird how understanding my aunt was. She would usually scream at me, telling me that im overreacting, even if her date made her uncomfortable. But this time, she was so understanding, and i liked that for a change.

i hugged her. I just wanted to hug her, so thats what i did. I knew she wasnt always gonna be so understanding, and i couldnt let this chance go by. She hugged me back and we hugged for a good 8 minutes if i remember correctly. And for the first time in forever, i smiled in my own home, without the reason being tommy.

1320 words! ♡︎