Stranger.? Acceptance.!

Start from the beginning

"Kong.. shall we go..? Your P'Arthit is waiting." I heard P'Arthit's mother say from behind with a wide smile. I smiled at her but soon glanced at the bracelets which I was eyeing before this person spoke.
"Buy it if you like.." She added. I looked at her with surprised face.. but she jut encouraged me to buy it.. I immediately took them and hid them so that P'Arthit won't see them yet. P'Arthit Ma ruffled my hair and then we went and joined P'Arthit and his father.

I felt happy walking with them.. P'Arthit secretly held my hand as we walked. I could help but feel like a teenager blushing.. That was when Dae called me. I spoke to him for a few minutes and said that I was out.. after asking his well being.. I cut the call saying I would contact him in the night.

After that we had our lunch in the local restaurant. The food was really good. I could not eat their traditional local dish.. so P'Arthit fed me.. I blushed a little but when P'Arthit's Ma just smile.. I let him feed me. I saw that the person was still following me around but I ignored it. 

The food was very good.. then we went to the grapes farm.. where we could pick the grapes by ourselves.. I enjoyed plucking grapes with P'Arthit while eating a few in between. P'Arthit's Ma thought me how to pick up sweet ones.. She even fed me a couple along with P'Arthit.. I felt really happy and welcomed.. I don't know if I should hope or not.. but the feeling was warm and happy.

After that.. we went to the river side.. The view was really amazing.. the sun was setting and we were in the middle of the river in the boat talking about random things and teasing P'Arthit with his childhood days. This very moment.. I felt complete.. happy and never wanted this moment to end. I smiled so much today.. I guess I was not this content in the past decade though I was happy and felt lucky for having P'Anurak, Dae and my friends. This gave me a new feeling.

I was so lost in my thoughts seeing P'Arthit whining at his mother who was teasing him with the childhood stunts he pulled here. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard my name.
"Kongpob.." P'Arthit's father called me.
"Khab sir.. Sorry I was lost in thoughts.." I said as I looked at him.

"It's okay.. do you know why I wanted this test.?" He asked me.
"To confirm if I love P'Arthit the same way he loves me." I said with a little confusion.

"That is partly a reason.. but on the very first day itself I understood that you love him far more than he loves you.. The actual reason was.. in future you would have to face the society.. they may or may not react in favor to your relation.. so I wanted to make sure that you both were strong and trusted eachother.. I did not want any of you with a broken heart because of other person being a coward. I am sure you friends and brothers have already made sure the same point.. even I wanted to make sure that as a father. I hope you don't mind." He said. This was the longest sentence he from him which was exclusive to me.

"I understand sir.. I would have done the same if I were in your place.. but thank you sir for giving me a chance to prove myself and my love." I replied..
"Call me Pa Kong.. from now on.. I have another son." He said.. I froze then and there.. I did not know how to react.. I never called anyone like that after my father.. My lips were trembling and no voice came out. 

He must have felt my emotions as he came forward and hugged me while he was soothing me.. After few minutes.. I registered all the facts..
"Thank you Pa.. thank you so much.." I said as I hugged him back.. I felt tears rolling from my eyes when I called him Pa.

He let go of the hug when we reached back the shore. After we got down.. P'Arthit's ma hugged me.. I felt the same warmth which I felt when my Ma hugged me when I was a small kid.
"From now on call me Ma, son." She said into the hug.. 

I felt tears.. but they were not because of sadness.. but it was because I felt happy and warm. 
"Son.. from now you are no less than Arthit to me.. and we will treat you no less than how your parents treated you." She said as she wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead. I hugged her again.. she to hugged me tightly. I could not help but smile widely with new happy tears forming in my eyes.

After her.. P'Arthit hugged me tightly whispering 'I Love You..' to me.. I sobbed a little in his arms.
"You have a family now baby.. and I promise you.. you will never loose all this.. Dae will be no less of a brother to me." He said as he let go of the hug and kissed my cheek first followed by a peck on my lips.. I hit his shoulder when I heard our parents clearing throat.. 

I hid my face in the crook of his neck while he chuckled and held me closer. I broke the hug and then asked P to keep forward his hand.. I put the bracelet I bought for us.. he did the same to me.. P'Arthit's Ma kissed both our forehead while Pa teased us with the couple bracelets..

 After a while we made our way back home.. I felt someone following me.. but shrugged it off as we reached our home. Ma and Pa allowed me to sleep in P'Arthit's room. 

I called Dae and P'Anurak and told them about the acceptance and every place we went.. I did not tell them about this new person but told the rest of the details. Dae was really happy.. He was practically jumping in happiness to which I, P'Arthit and P'Anurak could only shake our heads while smiling.

The night.. when we were in each other's arms I could not help but think of him as a person who bought warmth into my life which I lost.
"P.. can I call you Oon.?" I asked him. 
"Oon..? Why so.?" He asked me.
"Cause.. you are the one who bought back the warmth I lost." I replied. He smiled widely and nodded his head.
"P'Oon.." I said his name.. Both of us felt nice.. I felt nice calling him with that name.. while he felt happy that I gave him a special name. Everyone of us slept happily this night..

Co-Writer : Stoneage_heart Stoneage_heart❤❤

Hey all.. Finally Kong got the acceptance from P'Arthit's parents.. and now he got the love and warmth in is life.. let us see how they are going to spend their last day..!

Stay Safe..!!