The answer is no.

The Ilyushin Il-10s quickly rushed out and launched RS-82 or RS-132 missiles at their houses.

*Boom boom boom boom boom*

A series of rocket explosions were heard and now half the village was in ruins.

The remaining goblins all had rocket wounds.

The Ilyushin Il-10s, after completing the mission, returned to the base in the west.

And when everything seemed to be over, a large number of soldiers in strange green clothes appeared with long-nosed and steel beasts.

In their hands they held strangely long sticks.

That is Sergey's force sent in this sweeping campaign.

And the thing called the long-nosed monster is the legendary Soviet tank T34/85 in World War II, but it's not the T34/85 at all, but the T44.

T44:

 As soldiers and tanks began to move towards that ruined village and there the houses were burned or razed along with the corpses of the dead Goblins

Sometimes there were goblins that somehow miraculously survived but were all fed a bronze bullet by the soldiers.

It can be said that Sergey's plan is quite cruel, but we are in another world, a world without any international treaties, so there are no human rights here.

During the search, one of Sergey's soldiers discovered something in a house that was still intact.

He entered the house while still holding the ppsh-41 rifle in his hand in case something unexpected happened.

R. Russian soldiers: Huh? strange...

The soldier said as he looked at a wooden door in the floor and when he opened it to see what it was that made the noise.

And it surprised him that inside there were newborn Goblins looking at him fearfully.

Newborn Goblins: