"Maybe." Arianna says while drinking her mouthwash.

Jasper and Arianna walk out.

"Ari, Mary is in the hospital, she has a concussion and may be in a coma, would you like to visit her tomorrow? She's getting surgery and fixed up." Ray explains.

Arianna nods and Jasper kisses her lips. The girl lays her head on her boyfriend's shoulder. 

"Yeah... I'll go...I want Jasper to come with, you guys can come but Jasper really knew Mary since he and I were two years old." Arianna explains.

"Ari, I'm so sorry about this." Charlotte frowns and sits next to her best friend.

"It's hard losing someone you love really much." Henry says.

"Yeah..." Arianna sniffles, "It really hurts... I lost my mother and my aunt..."

Arianna starts to cry and Jasper, Charlotte, and Henry hug her.

"Do you guys wanna stay with me and Ari? In case she needs support?" Jasper asks.

"I don't know if I can, my parents never knew Mary if I explain why I'm spending the night because of Ari losing Mary." Henry explains.

"I can't, I have to get home before curfew." Charlotte explains.

"But Mary will always be in your heart." Henry smiles, hugging Ari.

Arianna smiles as Jasper pushes a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Just make sure you don't talk about the accident otherwise Ari gets really sick to her stomach and throws up." Jasper explains.

"It makes me sick to my stomach thinking about it." Arianna explains, holding her stomach and groaning softly.

"Let's think about the time that one summer when we were at summer camp and when we lost the challenge, we had to get pied in the face." Jasper tells Arianna, who giggles. 

"Yeah, remember when I got it all in my hair and it was really sticky after." Arianna laughs, "That was two years ago."

"We were 11."

"Remember our greeting?" Arianna smirks, 

"You betcha I do!"

"What's your greeting?" Charlotte asks.

Arianna and Jasper stand up. Two side high fives fist bumps, pull away fist bumps and foot kicks.

"Bestie!" The two smile.

"That's always gonna be our greeting." Arianna grins.

________________

~the next day at the hospital ~

Arianna walks with Jasper into Mary's hospital room. She has a concussion and may be in a coma. The rest of the gang stayed back at the Man Cave.

"You ready?" Jasper whisper and Arianna nods.

"Mary?" Arianna asks, "I hope you survive because I can't live without you."

"Miss Arianna Sanders? Mary isn't going to last long so maybe say your goodbye."  The nurse says.

Arianna starts to cry and kneels down.

"I love you Mary, I love you so much." Arianna cries and Jasper rubs her shoulders.

Arianna hugs her boyfriend and cries into his chest.

The heart rate monitor goes down and Aria cries really hard. Jasper takes her home and lets her cry all of her tears into his shirt.

"Mary was like a mother to me." Arianna sniffles.

"I know Ari, I know it's Hard, but she'll always be in our hearts." Jasper smiles, "And you get to live with me now."

Arianna smiles at her boyfriend and he wraps his arms around her waist.

~the funeral ~

Arianna has her hair curled and her bangs swept to the side

Arianna has her hair curled and her bangs swept to the side. Henry and Charlotte are with Ari to be her support. 

Arianna walks up to the grave where Mary is buried. She starts to cry and hugs Jasper and Henry.  She misses Mary so much and wishes that she could be with her in heaven. Every time she gets a flashback or even thinks about the accident, she feels sick to her stomach.

"I-I love you Mary." Arianna sniffles.

Jasper says his goodbye and cries a little himself too.

End of chapter! Sorry it was so short. But Brawl in the hall is next.