25 ~ "Your blouse is too revealing"

Start from the beginning

"She is good. Was waiting for you too." I said.

"By the way, have a seat" I continued.

He took a seat and me too in front of him. I clapped two times and attendees showed up. I asked them for food and drinks for us and I retired everyone from there.

"So, Ibrahim. How is everyone there?" I asked initiating the conversation.

"Everyone is good there. You tell what's going on here. You said you need my help" He said grabbing the fried chicken from the basket and drink.

"Yeah, actually you know I am planning to attack Hind by the end of this year most Probably. I need your help" I said catching his attention.

"But, you married a Hindu princess. Don't you?" He asked thinning his eyebrows.

"Yes I did but it was like a political stunt. She was trying to save her continent from you so she agreed to marry me" I claimed.

"But, Why hind?" He asked grabbing another bite.

"You know what happened to Abba Jaan. He was determined to visit Hind. He visited the Hind once and there he stayed for about two years. But, somehow one of the Hind King get to know about his identity and ideas. He was killed there. I just want my revenge. They killed my Abba Jaan, I will win the whole Hind." I said.

"But, what about that Hindu Princess? Do you love her or something?" He asked looking at me.

"I don't know Ibrahim. She is just patriotic towards her continent. I don't want to hurt her anyhow. She hates me too for planning against Hind. But, you know I am more determined towards my goal rather than relations" I said and looked at him.

He was sharply looking at me and then chuckled a little.

"What?" I asked.

"I want to meet my Bhabhi Jaan," He said.

"Yeah, sure," I said and he washed his hands in the huge metallic pot.

We both stood up and moved towards the chamber of Zeenat Begum. We both entered her chamber and she was about to stand up looking at us.

"Please, be seated Apa," Ibrahim said and Zeenat was smiling so much.

He greeted her and looked at the baby.

"He is identical to Haidar Bhaijaan," he said and kissed the baby.

"Of course, Ibrahim. How are Ammi and Abba?" She asked.

"Everyone is good. Wanted to see the baby" He said hugging him softly.

He kissed the forehead of Zeenat too and hugged her lightly.

Ibrahim was the brother of Zeenat, he was a very good friend of mine and cousin of mine. He was very talented and hardworking too.

"You both should talk now. I have some work." I said and they nodded.

I left them alone and moved towards Begum's chamber. I remember how angry she was. She wasn't expecting such kind of behavior of mine after such a romantic night. I walked to her chamber and entered without permission.

My sight fell on her as she was sitting on the couch facing another direction with open hairs. Her hairs were flowing down, the waves were dancing as she was combing them with fingers. She was feathering them beautifully and suddenly her voice caught my attention.

"Kahiye"

"Tell me," She said without moving towards me.