Bounas 2: Pack movie night- Thiam

Third person

It was 21:30 and the whole pack -Scott, Malia, Stiles/Thomas, Newt, Lydia, Liam, Masson, Corey, Brett, Nolan and Theo- were at Scott's, it was nothing but a movie night. Just a get together to bond and connect as a pack, make them stronger, make them more as one than different people. Scott knew that some of the pack already worked as one, also known as Liam and Theo. He had heard about it from his mum -Melissa- the day after the war, how they moved so in sync it was like they shared one mind, they were two half's of one whole.

'The old guard' was playing on Netflix, a fitting movie for them with the whole supernatural thing, and healing like it's nothing. While the movie was playing Corey and Masson were sharing a conversation through their eyes, they had know each other/been dating long enough to know what the other was thinking without saying it -much like Liam and Theo other than they aren't dating more like platonic soulmates- they both were thinking about how close Liam and Theo are, how just a simple touch seems to calm Liam down, it's almost like it's anchoring him. That's when it hit them, both of them. Theo was Liams anchor, but could he be more? That was a mystery yet to solve for them.

The movie was now at the part where joe was confessing his love once again to Nicky and the armed men, who were stunned, Shocked at the confession, how someone could feel so much pull towards one person. Then again Theo felt the same about Liam, because yes, Liam is 'the moon when Theo's lost in darkness, and warmth when Theo shivers in cold,' when Theo has one of his nightmares and he wakes up sweating, hot and panicked Liam is the first person to come to mind, bring him out his dark hell where Tara rips his heart out over and over again, non-stop till it mentally kills Theo bring him back to reality, in a spare room at Scott's.

Theo hated how much he'd relate to something but not be bold enough or think, know he's not enough for Liam. He hated every fibre of his being for not even trying, he just couldn't bring himself to do it. He knew he didn't deserve Liam he didn't deserve this pack, he knew some of the pack despised him. But according to Scott they just have to suck it up, and deal with it. This was the whole point in tonight, to bond, mainly Theo, Malia and Stiles/ Thomas (Thomas, was still a little unsure on Theo but it was getting better) He wanted them to put aside there differences, and just get along but so far it wasn't really working. Stiles/Thomas was cuddling with Newt and Malia was cuddling Scott, both of them exchanging glances and staring at Theo every so often.

The movie had finally finished, it was a rollercoaster of emotions for all of them, and the time was now 22:57. Within the time of the film Liam had rested his head on Theo's shoulder, not really caring what the rest of the pack thought as he was half asleep. Theo on the other had was going crazy, of course he was controlling his heart, to make it didn't seem as though he was having an internal panic.

Scott had asked, "does anyone want a late night take out?" There was a chorus of 'yes's' throughout the living room, Scott then proceeds to ask, "what does everyone want?" There was a mixed answer but the majority of them wanted Kebab, so that what they went with.

Scott had placed and order as to what everyone wanted, and the people on the other end of the phone had told him it'd be about half an hour until he needed to pick it up.

"So who wants to go get it?" Stiles/Thomas asked pulling Newt closer to him, not showing any signs that he is going.

"I will," Theo said as quickly as he could. He felt suffocated in the house with Malia and Stiles/Thomas staring at him, so any chance he could get of getting out he'd take it.

"I'm coming with," the half asleep beta added on. Brett just snickered at it, knowing full well that there was something going on between the two.

"No," Theo said turning to face the boy that no longer had his head on Theo's shoulder. "Your going to stay here, I'll go on my own."

"But why?" Liam mumbled annoyed. "I want to come and you can't stop me." The boy yawned talking back to Theo like it was just them two there, and the pack was most definitely not starring at them.

"I can, your obviously very tired and you'd only fall asleep in my truck," Theo reasoned with the blue eyed beta.

"But I want to keep you company, and I mean no one else will they are all to lazy."

"I'll go with him, Liam," Scott interrupted the two boys conversation. Liam wasn't very keen on the idea though. He had suggested that he'd go because he wanted to be alone with Theo and not just in the house alone, but alone, alone with no eavesdropping wolfs.

Malia has now started to protest, "no Scott you can't go I want go cuddle more."

"See," Liam said pointing to Malia and Scott. "Just let me come please?"

"Fine," Theo caved.

Both boys had gotten out Scott's house and into Theo's truck, within minutes after Theo had agreed to let Liam come along, as the bickering had gone on for quit a bit. The ride to the kebab shop was silent, as Liam fell asleep as soon as the engine had started. The radio was quite just loud enough so Theo could her the peaceful calming music.

The drive to the kebab shop had lasted about 15 minutes. Liam was still asleep so Theo left him in the truck, and went to get the food. He also popped into the local shop to get some fizzy for the pack as it was late and alcohol wasn't the best option. Once Theo got back to the car Liam was just waking up from his power nap. Theo put the two bags of food and bag of fizzy in the back of his truck. He then got back in the driver's seat.

"Hey, Theo," Liam yawned.

"Hey, sleepyhead," Theo said softly back. He then started to drive back to Scott house. He was thankful for the trip out even if it was only about 45 minutes long, it was nice to be with Liam alone for a while. Once they both got back, Liam helped Theo bring the food in.

"Food" they all shout.

The food was finished and most of the pack had fallen asleep. By most it was all the pack, the house was a mess boxed from the food and glasses from fizzy everywhere. That's was a problem for the morning.

Theo was the first to wake up. Somehow him and Liam had fallen asleep together, tangled in one another. He was staring at Liams soft faces he so badly wanted to run his fingers in Liams soft long hair, brush his thumb over his cheek and feel those soft lips against his.

He wants to kiss Liam, he wants to kiss him so bad. The urge is so strong. He's been wanting to do it for so long, he's been wanting to kiss the soft looking lips of Liam Dunbar since the elevator.

Theo was going to do it he leaned in, his nose was almost touching Liam. It was so close, yet so far. Theo knew that him and Liam had a thing, he wanted to know if that thing involved kissing Liam. He wanted to test it so no better way than waking Liam up with a kiss in the middle of Scott's living room.

The only problem with that is Liam had just woken up.

He saw that Theo was starring at him, he saw that there lips were only inches apart. Liam knew exactly what Theo was going to do, and Theo was a deer caught in head lights.

"Well if you won't do it, I will," liam said before inflicting the kiss. It took Theo a minute to register what was happening but he soon melted into Liams kiss, feeling his definitely soft lips on his own. There was one thing he nor Liam didn't know, that was the pack was behind them wide awake watch. Some shocked some not. Newt was the only one who had said something.

"Fucking finally!"

———————-

Word count: 1463

Aye we done it the whole book is completely sorry if the Thiam one shot wasn't that good I tried :)

Vote comment if ya wanna :)

THE END