Nine

Third person

It was morning, Newt and Thomas had woken up from a peaceful sleep. Still as close to one another as they were last night. "Morning Newt," Thomas whispered in Newts ear.

"Morning," Newt mumbled back.

Thomas let go of Newt, siting up in his bed grabbing his phone to check the time. They had 2 hours before they had to leave for school. Newt had also sat up in Thomas' bed. "Newt we need to talk now, we can't keep putting this off," Thomas said to Newt.

"I know," Newt sighed. "Let's talk, let's start with the promise."

"Ah, yes that time," Thomas said a little awkward. "The time when you let me blow off steam through...um...that." It's been along time since Thomas and Newt had sex, they had it when Thomas first came up to the maze. The only reason Newt let Thomas run the maze is because he knew that running would help his adhd.

"Yes, that. To be honest with you, I didn't want to make that promise. I only made that because I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable," Newt said.

"I didn't want to make that promise either," Thomas admitted. A weight being lifted off his chest at the thought of it not just being Thomas that didn't want to end the thing they had done. He wanted the to continue, he wanted to continue loving Newt. Now he feels like he can, he feels as though he can do anything with Newt, and them not being uncomfortable. Well, he could be for but kissing is one thing he could definitely do now.

"I didn't feel uncomfortable in the slightest Newt," Thomas grabbed his hands. "The moment I laid my eyes on you in the box, I knew that you would be the one to change my life for the better. And look you have, I wouldn't be this person of it weren't for you Newt, your my lifeline and..." Thomas took a deep breath, " I love you."

Newt was shocked Thomas, his Tommy had just confessed his love to him, "I love you too, Tommy!"

Thomas was Beyond happy, he wrapped his arms around Newt with maybe a little to much force, as it knocked Newts balance and both boys were once again laying on the bed, but this time in a different position. Thomas was now on top of Newt, he pushed him self up a bit so he wasn't putting all his weight onto the smaller boy.

"Can I kiss you?" Thomas asked innocently, to which Newt replied with a nod. He leaned down onto Newts lips, he brushed there lips together first, still unsure if he could actually kiss his lifeline. Thomas' lips lingered there for about a minute, but Newt was getting impatient. So, he did what he had to, Newt grabbed the side of Thomas' face, pulling it closer. He pressed his lips to Thomas' the sparks of passion, love and need, ran though one simple kiss.

Thomas wanted more.

Newt wanted more.

The two of them couldn't get enough the kiss deepened. Thomas ran his tongue over Newts bottom lip asking for entrance, Newt immediately let Thomas wanting more of his touch, wanting more of everything to do with Thomas. He couldn't get enough. Thomas slipped his tongue in Newts mouth, exploring every inch, every indent, memorising it all. Taking all of his lover in, not letting anything slip past his grasp.

Finally, both boys had lost their breathe and pulled apart. "Wow," Newt breathed out breathlessly.

"Wow indeed," Thomas replied.

"You really took my breath away, huh?" Newt chuckled.

"I guess I did."

Both boys eyes locked for a split second before a second kiss happened, this time it was more rough, more needy nothing like the kiss they had before. Nothing mattered to them, their teeth clashed, tongues collided, and hands ripped at each other's hair. It was pure bliss, but they wanted more.

Newt tugged at Thomas' shirt asking him to take it off, he wanted to explore every inch off Thomas, to which Thomas complied. He sat up and pulled his shirts over his head, Newt immediately let his hands roam over Thomas' torso. Thomas was now straddling Newt, but newt didn't want that. Thomas took to long for everything.

Newt flipped them over so, he was now straddling Thomas instead. Leaning down he pressed his lips to Thomas', and put his hand on his chest. Thomas on the other hand laced his hands in Newts long golden locks. The moment was getting heated once again, but was cut short by the door to Thomas' room opening.

"Stiles, it's time to get u..." It was Noah. Neat and Stiles/Thomas' head turned the quickest they ever had almost giving the two boys whiplash.

"I-uhh I can explain...," Thomas said to his dad while Newt just buried his head in Thomas shoulder.

"I don't want to hear it, just get ready for school," Noah said and turned to shut the door. Thomas just nodded his head, fear of rejection corseted through his vains. It's one thing to be friends with gay people but another for his own son being bi, unlabelled Stiles/Thomas wasn't really sure.

"And stiles," the sheriff turned his head to the two boys now sat and tangled up in bed sheets. "I'm glad you found him, I'm glad your finally happy. Without having the whole fucked up shit involved," he continued, giving his son and Newt a fond smile before leaving the boys alone once again.

"Well that was...," Newt chuckled out of embarrassment.

"It was," Thomas responded. He got out of bed extended his hand, "shall we get ready for school?"

"Yeah," Newt replied taking Thomas' hand, being pulled up by him. Thomas gave Newt a quick kiss on his forehead, before heading off to shower. Newt would never get use to the sensations Thomas' kiss gives him.

——————————

Word count: 993

Sorry for the short chapter and how long it took to post but it was worth it right?

Vote comment if ya wanna