Five

Stiles/Thomas' pov

Newt and I skipped the rest of school, as I'm sure he didn't want to spend the rest of the day there. I could tell that he felt uncomfortable, anxious and almost depressed... I knew that Newt didn't want to be there especially when he was feeling like this.

The both of us were at my house. I told Newt to go have a nice hot bubble bath, as they are very relaxing. Whilst Newt was having a bath, I was downstairs making some microwave popcorn. 2 minutes later the popcorn was done, I got some cans of fizzy out the fridge and went upstairs to my room.

Once in my room I placed the popcorn and fizzy on my desk, after that I prepared the tv with Netflix. I was hoping that after Newts bubble bath we could watch a film to calm him down, maybe even make him fall asleep.

After about 5 minutes since I've prepared the stuff for a movie, I was getting quite anxious as to why it was taking Newt so long. So, me being me I went in to check on him ignoring all human decency as to privacy. The only thing I say before I walk in is, "I'm coming in." Giving him enough time to cover up whatever he needs to.

"THOMAS!" Newt exclaimed. "WHAT THE FUCK, SHANK!"

"I'm glad to know your not dead," I said to Newt.

"Why would I be dead? I was just enjoying my bath till you came in and well...disrupted it"

"I'm sorry, I was just worried, especially after the whole 'you getting infected with the virus' I thought I'd lost you Newt," I said in a sad almost vulnerable tone tears threatening to fall from my eyes, which only Newt gets to hear. Newt sat up in the bath, taking his hand out the water motioning for me to come over to him. Which I gladly did, Newt opened his arms leaning over the side of the bathtub. I kneeled down where Newt was and leaned into Newts embrace.

"Tommy, it's okay I know. I don't wanna lose you either," Newt whispered back to me, running his small/medium sized hands through my hair. Which made me feel calm, at ease, safe. A few minutes of silence had passed by, me still hugging Newt over the bathtub, we finally let go.

"Give me a second and I'll be out," Newt said gesturing to the bath. I nodded my head and went back to my room, in my way down the landing I thought I could hear something but shook it off as no one was in the house except from Newt and I, as dad was at work.

A few moments later Newt walks in my room, Gray joggers no top. And fuck does he make it so hard not to be tempted to run my hands over his scar covered torso. "Newt, can you please put a top on, your killing me," I explain to Newt looking away from him towards the tv staring at Netflix.

Newt walked right in front of my eye line towards the tv and said in a mocking voice, "why Tommy? Do I turn you on?" I could tell Newt knew exactly what he was doing, like it was second nature to tease me. I know I shouldn't but I couldn't help it, I crawled to the back of my bed where Newt was standing. I stood up now right in front of the 5'8 boy, spinning us around so now he had his legs to the bed. Pushing him down lightly, I climbed on top of him, leaned down and whispered in his ear, "if you don't put a top on, I don't think I can control myself. So, please Newt for the sake of me and my sanity, put a blood top on."

I could feel Newt shiver under me, whether it was of the cold or desire I have got a clue but I knew that I need to get out of my room before I do something I'm going to regret.

I quickly walk out my room and into the bathroom, knowing full well that if I didn't, I would of pinned Newt down to my bed and fucked him senseless. He most likely would of hated me for that. Standing in front of the mirror, I took a long hard look at myself. My hands gripped the sides of the sink, my eyes filled with lust, desire. My cheeks have turned a crimson red, and my hair a mess from the 'pulling at it while I was walking here' thing.

Taking another look at myself in mirror, I decide that I should go back to Newt -who I left in my room alone. I took my time walking back to my room, just thinking, 'what would me Newt and I be if we hadn't done that?' 'If what we did which caused the promise we made, we didn't do?' 'What if I'd not given a fuck about my head and the practical thing to do?' 'What if Newt died back then, I would of never know what we could be?' How I'd give anything to be Newts and he be mine, but that won't happen. Not now at least.

I made it back to my room, Newt was sat on my bed -with one of my hoddies on, to be correct my lacrosse hoddie- he was eating the popcorn I had placed on my desk. As soon as I took a step into my room Newts head shot up, he looked as though he wanted to ask so many questions but he refrained from doing so.

I went to sit down next to him, pulling the covers over us, with the popcorn in between. Newt had put on a film called 'Burlesque' it looked really good from the preview, so I was down for it.

We were an hour or so into the film and things were just getting good, but I was slowly drifting off from mental exhaustion. A while back in the film Newt and I had moved positions, the both of us were lead down. I was cuddling into Newts chest and he had his arm wrapped around me. Just as my eyes had drifted shut -which Newt knew as he was caressing my hair, making me feel even more comfortable- my dad walked in. I swear he was supposed to be working today.

I could hear the conversation between him and Newt very clearly.

"Aren't you boys supposed to be at school?" He questioned a bit skeptical as the only time I was out of school was when I was sick, or dealing with the supernatural.

"Yes we are but I wasn't feeling well, and To-Stiles was feeling anxious, worried. He looked so vulnerable, so the both of us decided it was best if we didn't say in for the rest of the day not wanting to make anyone's moods change, nor would we be able to focus on our work," Newt stated in his calm British accent.

"That's a fair point, I'll let it slide this time but don't skip again, you hear me?" My dad said in a threatening tone. Newts heart rate didn't change which obviously means he wasn't scared of my dad. I mean I wouldn't be either to be honest with you.

"Yes, I hear you sir,"Newt said in the most British formal way possible. It was cute.

"I have another question," my dad didn't wait for Newts reply and asked anyway. "How long has Stiles been out?"

"About 10 minutes now, why?" Newt questioned.

"Nothing really. Just make sure he gets some sleep, he always gets very sleep deprived, and I haven't got a clue why."

"I will do, sir."

"Call me Noah," my dad said before leaving and shutting the door behind him. Now, I could finally fall asleep in the arms of Newt, in peace.

——————————

Word count: 1340

Hope you enjoyed

Vote comment :)

The hoddie Newt was wearing which is actually my new favorite hoddie lol 😂