Two

Stiles/Thomas' pov

It was him. Newt was standing there in all his glory, that cheeky grin on his face. His eyes dancing with, mischief, concern and a little bit of sadness.

"NEWT" I shout, to which the pack and the whole cafeteria, looked at me. Newt turned around, I looked in to his gorgeous blue eyes. Caught in the moment I hadn't realised that I was now running, running towards him -obviously not at full speed, just a light run.

Newt looked at me, shocked, surprised. I was now right in front of him, looking down to capture his eyes, those amazing blue eyes. The eyes that lured me in, the eyes that captured my attention the first minute the box opened, with me in it. Those eyes I'll never forget, they're engraved in my mind.

"Tommy," Newt whispered almost breathlessly. Which I'm glad about as, I don't want the pack to know, even though I shouted Newts name across the school cafeteria.

"Tommy, it feels like it's been ages. Is it really you?" Newt question still unsure I'm here, in person.

"Yes,Newt. It's me, and your here?" I question back making sure he was real, he was here.

"Yeah, Tommy. I'm here," with those word, I stepped crosser wrapping my arms around Newt. Hugging him like it's the last hug -you kinda get use to it when you've face what we have, you have to take everything as though it might be your last- Newt also wraps his arms around me, but not as tight as I have mine.

"Newt I thought I'd lost you."

"Well I'm right here, and I don't plan on going anywhere, Tommy."

I had shut my eyes, forgetting that the rest of the world existed. Not worrying about the eyes starring, or the pack ease dropping. I was just glad Newt was back in my grasp.

"Hey shank, not to be that person but we're here too..."

I turn my head to look at them still holding onto Newt, not wanting to let him go.

"Minho, Teresa!? Is it really you shanks?" I ask shocked not only was Newt here, but also Minho and Teresa. This day couldn't get any better. Only worse.

"Yes Greenie, we're here," Minho Chuckled. I just smiled at them and turned back to look at the pack. They were starring, of course they were they haven't seen me actually smile a proper smile since I got back. They didn't know who the people I'd ran up to were. They thought they were my only friend. So I'm not surprised, and I'm glad the rest of the school had gone back to there prospective conversations.

"Hey, shanks I think it's best if we go elsewhere for our conversation"

"Why?" Teresa asked being a bit dense, but obviously not catching on to the gang of people starring at us, I mean I don't blame her. I wouldn't really be looking around to see who's starring.

"Just because," I say and walk out, letting go of Newt, who'd been awfully quiet, since the whole conversation started. I continue walking, hoping the others would follow me, until I find an empty class room.

I enter the room and turn around once I was in a bit, to actually see the others behind me, well in front of me now. "Okay I have some explaining to do..." they all look at me like I'm a mad man. They know everything about me because of the trials, what more is there? Well, my life before.

Before I start my explanation, I sit down on a desk and motion for Newt to stand in between my legs, wrapping my arms around his chest/torso. I know it's not really a thing friends would do but, I have seen him in awhile and I miss his presents, it's been too long and I don't wanna loses Newt again. Minho and Teresa just shake there heads at me, and make a puking face.

"I don't know how to say this, but my name isn't Thomas..." they all look at me confused. As if to say 'but that's the only thing they actually let us keep, how can it not be your name?!?'

"My name, well nicknamed is stiles here, as my actual name is to hard to pronounce. So if you shanks could like, ya know not say Thomas in front of my other friends that would be great, as they know nothing as to what happened to me, us. When we disappeared."

"Yeah, sure thom-stiles. That fine" Minho and Teresa say in unison. We all started laughing at, how Minho and Teresa, think so alike sometimes.

After our 5 minute laughing fit, Newt turned around in my hold, so he was now facing me. He wrapped his arms around my back, and buried his head in the crest of my neck. The other two in the room muttered "we'll be outside" and left a quietly as they possibly could. Which wasn't that quiet as I could hear them teasing Newt and I, I just ignore it I'll get them back later.

I'm now rubbing Newts back with one hand and running the other hand though his luscious dirty blond hair. "Someones clingy," I state.

"No, I just missed you is all," Newt replied back muffled. My breath hitched a bit, when I felt his hot breath run across my neck, after he had replied to my statement. Fuck Newt, look what you do to me, with just the slightest of things. My mind has gone crazy.

Oh how I've missed this. I wish I could just hold on to it as long as possible, I wish I could never let go.

I stand up now fully embracing Newt with my whole body. I want to talk but I don't want to ruin the moment, it's been a while since I've been able to just stand here, in a persons company and feel so content. I guess that's what I get for falling for Newt.

"Tommy," Newt whisper, with out ruining the moment. "Don't ever leave me again, okay?"

"I won't Newt, I promise. I'm not going anywhere even, if you want me to. I'm not going"

"God Tommy, you're to perfect. If only we don't have to face WCKD, if only we'd meet under better circumstances. I think I would of locked you up to be mine and mine only," Newt chuckled "but I can't do that the world needs you, your friends, family need you. You can't only be mine."

"Newt, not going to lie to you, you sound a bit psycho" we both chuckled, the vibrations from Newts voice, is killing me.

"Well, I mean we were sticking in a simulations thing for 3 years, so I'm not surprised I'm a bit psycho"

"Newt I hope your joking, or I'll have to tell my dad!" I joke to him and thank god he caught on.

"Why who's your dad?"

"He's the sheriff," I say proudly. Newt just looks up at me in admiration and god is he adorable. He then smiles a genuine, happy, content smile. How I've missed that smile.

"I think we should go, as much as I hate to do this, but lunch ends in 2 minutes. I release my hold on Newts body and he does the same to me. We both head out the classroom, I open the door for him of course, like the gentleman I am.

We both head out with Newt first. I wave goodbye to him and he does the same, then we both go our respective ways to class.

————————————

Word count: 1277

Vote and comment

Hope you enjoyed this is purely for my own entertainment but if ya like it too cool :)