Four

Stiles/Thomas' pov

Another day at school, but today wasn't as boring purely because I had physical education. I had it with Newt, Minho and of course the pack. I couldn't wait to spend sometime with Newt though, even if it is running.

"Get a move on boys!" Coaches voiced ran through the boys locker room. I waiting for the rest of, well everyone to leave the locker room so I could get Changed. It's not that I'm uncomfortable getting changed, it's that I don't want everyone to see my appearance. The scars, mainly. How my body is littered in them. It doesn't matter as much for Newt and Minho as that only have a few, which can be passed off. Me on the other hand, my body has loads of them, everywhere purely from protecting the gladers. Even though I didn't do a very good job.

Everyone had cleared out the changing room, I was alone finally. Now I should really get ready for P.E as I don't think coach would be very happy if I was out to late. Taking my shirt off and tossing it in my lock, grabbing another shirt just for P.E. I heard a movement, a noise, grabbing my gun I had on me always -that no one knew about- pointing it in the direction of the noise.

"Tommy, don't shot please!" It was just Newt thank god for that. I retracted the gun from Newts face, putting it in my locker under my shirt. Newt had started walking over to me. Before I could put my shirt on Newt was running his right hand over my old and newish scars.

"Jesus, how many more scars did you get without telling me?" Newt had questioned me.

"A few..." I reply not really sure how to answer as it's been along time since anyone had seen my body.

"That's not just a few, it way more." Newt let out a breath "I wish you would of told me."

"I'm sorry," I said while wrapping my arms around him embracing him In a hug. How I wish I could stay like this for the rest of my life. If I could I would skip P.E and stay in Newts presence for the hour instead.

"It's fine just next time tell me, okay?"

"I will, I promise."

I was about to pull away from Newt, when I heard the door open. Putting my back to the door, protecting Newt from who ever it is as I didn't have my weapon. Newt just cuddled in to me more, not really caring if it was an attacker or not. I'm presuming he feels safe and that makes me beyond happy.

I turn my head to see who the mysterious person was, to my surprise it was Minho. A blessing. A fortune. Luck. What ever you wanted to call it, it was a good thing that it was no one else.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you couple time, but coach wants the two of you to hurry up like right now," I just nodded my head and Minho left. Pulling away from Newt instantly missing the contact.

"No, come back Tommy," Newt whined, and I groaned.

"Fuck, Newt you know what that does to me"

"That's exactly why I did it," with those words Newt left, left me wanting more. More of him, in bed, under me, screaming my name. What does that boy do to me, seriously? He makes me so, ugh.

I was finally out with the rest of the guys, of course after getting changed. I walked over to Newt and whispered in his ear, "your going to get it tonight after what you did."

To which he responded, "as much as I would love that, we made a promise to not do anything," Fuck, he was right I promise that I wouldn't do anything, but damn that boy makes it so hard.

"Get ready boys and girl" coach had said before blowing his whistle 5 seconds later. Of course the pack was in front of the rest of us, Minho was in the middle keeping a steady pace. I on the other hand was near the back with Newt, purely because of his limp. I had told coach before we set off thinking it was a bit unfair making newt run, and his response to that was 'it's not my problem.'

It's my fault newt has a limp. If only I'd been in the maze to stop him, stop him from jumping. But I wasn't and I'm reminded of that everyday by myself. I could see Newt was struggling, that the pain was getting unbearable. So, I stopped. Newt had stopped as well.

"Why did we stop?" Newt questioned and I turned to face him, he did the same.

"Because your in pain," I stated.

"No I'm not, I'm fine"

"No your not, your in pain and we're not going anywhere till you get on my back," I stood in front of him with my back facing his front. I heard a deep sigh from Newt before he jumped on my back wrapping his legs and arms around me. I put my arms under his knee joint support him, then continued waking.

It took us a minute longer than the rest of them, with me running at a light pace and with Newt on my back. "Stilinski, what took you so long? Oh wait that's right your slow," the coach laughed at me, nothing I wasn't use to. I could feel Newt tense on my back, I knew he wanted to knock him out but I couldn't let that happen.

I put him down turned around grabbing both his hands intertwining our fingers together. "Newt," he struggled to get out of my grip. At this point I'm sure the class was looking at Newt and I. "Newt," once again he struggles.

This time I raise my voice a little, "NEWT!" He finally stopped struggling and looked at me, if looks could kill I'd be dead. "Tommy, let me go," Newt demand.

"You know I can't do that."

"You can, just let go of me."

"I'm sorry I can't," I looked at as if to say I'm sorry, but I can't risk anything, even you punching coach. Leaning in closer, whispering in Newts ear, "it's okay Newt, I'm here I'm not going anywhere and I don't need to be protected from him, he's a mindless person that you shouldn't wast your time on."

Newt let out a long deep breath and whisper to me, " Thank you Tommy, I need that." I just smiled at and took him back to the changing room, but of course before we got too far Minho came over to us.

"Shanks what was that?"

"It was nothing," Newt replied not wanting to continue on the subject as it was something personal only me and him know about.

"Oh okay," Minho said not wanting Newt to feel uncomfortable. I put my hand on his back and continue to guide him to the locker room.

Once in I sat Newt down still caressing his back, wishing I could kiss him, hold him and never let him go but I can't I promise, I promise I wouldn't kiss him or do any form of intimate action with him. So here I am enjoying his company but at the same time trying to calm him down.

————————

Word count: 1240

Vote and comment if you wanna

Hope your enjoyed

And fun fact I am actually binge watching the maze runner as I write this 😅