Chapter 6

~.~ Lucy's house ~.~

(Heartfilia's house)

(Doctor Haruka)

Gajeel and Laxus had bring Lucy to her house. Jude had open the door and saw his daughter who fainted on Gajeel's arm which make him feel panic as he told Gajeel to bring her at her bedroom. Jude had called Lucy's doctor to checked on Lucy's condition as he afraid of something. 15 minutes later, Lucy's doctor had arrived at his house. Her name was Yuhi Haruka. She was come inside of Lucy's room while Jude had waiting the outside of her room with Gajeel and Laxus. Gajeel and Laxus had saw Jude's fear expression like he will lose someone. They were wondered of Lucy's condition and want to figured out a truth that Lucy seem to hide it from them. After a few minutes later, Doctor Haruka had come out from Lucy's bedroom which Jude going over her.

"Doctor Haruka, how's her condition? Is she okay?" Said Jude in worry face. Doctor Haruka had show a sad face to Jude before she answered him. "Mr. Heartfilia, I'm afraid that will broken you but I hope you be strong after this. Lucy's condition seem worse than before. Her illness seem had fastly spread into her system. I'm afraid that she was only have four month to live. I know that she still have eight month but her illness seem disturb of her system body that make her short span life. I'm sorry, Mr. Heartfilia. I can't help of it but I will find a solution to save her from her unknown illness. Please be patient until I find it, Mr. Heartfilia." Said Doctor Haruka which make Jude broke a little before he nodded his head. "Yeah, sure. Please find a solution to save my daughter. But if you can't find any solution, I have to accept it. Thank you for telling me, Doctor Haruka." Said Jude anyway.

Doctor Haruka just nodded her head before she leave the house. Gajeel and Laxus who heard of what Doctor Haruka tell Jude make them shocked as they wondered about Lucy. Their instinct had told them that Jude know something about Lucy. Gajeel quickly speak to Jude who look at them. "Jude, what's all this about? Tell me a truth about Lucy. Did she get sick, Jude?" Said Gajeel hardly as he want to know about Lucy's condition. Laxus was behind of Gajeel as he glared at Jude. "Please tell us, Jude. We're heard of what that doctor saying but we want to know a truth about her, Jude." Said Laxus which make Jude sigh as he guess that he will tell them about Lucy's condition. He just hope that Lucy won't feel upset of him when he tell about her illness toward her friend.