Prologue

"Wait, is that Heartfilia?"

"Is she cheating on Gray?"

"I know that she won't be good for Gray!"

"How could she do that to Gray?"

"Poor Gray if he know about what she done to him!"

"They will broke up right now."

"Oh, he's here!"

Gray was look confused as he come to the school with Erza, Jellal, Mirajane, Laxus, Levy, Natsu, Lisanna and Gajeel. He was wondered where his girlfriend as she told him to come the school since she being already in the school. When they arrived the school, they were froze to see something that broken Gray's heart. There he saw his girlfriend kiss his twin brother, Lyon. He was tremble as he doesn't know why his girlfriend do that to him so he stop them. "Lucy!" Shouted Gray as Lucy stop kissing Lyon as she broke away from Lyon before looking at Gray. Lucy was smirked at Gray as she know that he watching her kissing his brother.

"Oh, it's you. What's wrong, Gray?" Said Lucy in evil smirk on her face. Her reaction was shocking Gray and his friends. Gray doesn't believe himself to see Lucy's behavior like that. "You said what's wrong, Lucy? Don't you see what you did to me? You had cheated me by kissing my brother, Lucy! What's all this, huh?! Explain to me, Lucy!" Said Gray in anger tone. Lucy was calm when she saw Gray's anger face before she look at him. "Yeah, I know that I was cheating on you. But actually, you're just be used by me, Gray." Said Lucy as she doesn't feel wrong to tell him about it make Gray's eyes widen in surprise. "W-What? Are you saying that you use me, Lucy? For what?" Said Gray in tremble tone.

Lucy was huff as she had to answer him. "To get Lyon's attention. I'm not truly love you, Gray. I'm just use you to get Lyon as he hard to look on me. I'm sorry for make you love me, Gray. But that's a plan to get him. Now, he had look at me all because of you, Gray. So, we have to break up. You're so naive to believe me, Gray. Choose wisely in next time, will you? So, we're not having any relationship again, Gray." Said Lucy with evil smile on her face. After she explain to him, Gray's world was down. It was begin to a dark for him. He was look broken as he look down. He then look at her with a tear on his eyes. "I... I see. Thanks for telling me, Lucy. I guess that we're broke up. You can get him as you want, Lucy. It's already over of our relationship. Thanks for use my love to you, Lucy." Said Gray as he leave Lucy and Lyon. Lucy doesn't have any emotion on her face and still with her evil smile.

After Gray left, Lucy was get slapped by Erza, Levy, Mirajane and Lisanna. They were looked at her with hatred as Lucy hurting Gray's feeling. Natsu and Jellal were glared angrily at Lucy while Gajeel and Laxus just silent looking at her. "How could you, Lucy! You dare broke his heart! I won't forgive you, Lucy!" Said Erza in anger. Mirajane was cried in anger as she looked at Lucy. "I was thought that you will make him happy as he make you happy, Lucy. But now, you hurting him and lying at him! You're a liar bitch, Lucy!" Said Mirajane as her face same as Erza. "How dare you used him just want to get Lyon, Lucy! This is too much! You're evil bitch, Lucy! How could you playing his feeling! Such a bitch, Lucy!" Said Lisanna as she curse on her. "I hate you, Lucy! Our friendship were already broken! We're not friend anymore after what you did to Gray! I hate you! No, we're hate you, Lucy Heartfilia!" Shouted Levy as she go with her friend leaving Lucy alone. Gajeel and Laxus were glare at Lucy before follow the other.

Lucy was standing there without moving. The students were already leave the scene as the bell ringing. Lucy who had smile evil just faded. She was fall down on the ground as she let her tear out from her eyes. Lyon who stand there looking everything just kneel down as he comforted her. Lucy was now look broken as she forced to break up with Gray because of her condition. She have to do it for their sake. Lyon can't do anything as he look at Lucy with a sad face. "Lucy, I know that you hurt. But you have to be strong no matter what. You're not alone, Lucy. You still have me, Chelia, Wendy, Aiko, your dad, Yukino, Sorano, Kagura, Rogue, Sting, Rufus, Minerva, Oga, Jura, Tobi, Sherry, Loke, Airies and Virgo with you. So, please stop crying, Lucy." Said Lyon as he comfort Lucy. Lucy just nodded her head before she stand up.

"Yeah, I will. I will be strong for them. For Gray's sake." - Lucy