The ipad kid

Quackity age regression—

Caregiver(s): Sapnap and Karl

Point of story:
Quackity secretly regresses and while he was in little space his 2 fiancé's catch him in the "act"

What is age regression?
Age regression is where someone goes into a younger mindset (ex. You're actual physical age is 21 but you're little age is 2)

Not comfortable with agere?
Then feel free to not read! :]

Tw:
Petnames?

————————————————————
Sapnap's Pov🐼:

I found Karl leaning against "Tommy and Tubbo's" bench typing something on his phone "He won't pick up" He said glancing up at me still typing on his phone 'D'you wanna' head down to his house to see if he's there?' I said putting my arm around him seeing a shy smile appear on the cuties face "Sure pandas' " he said straightening his posture and waiting for me to follow him.

Karl's POV🌀:
I knocked on his door while Pandas spam-texted him "Quackity! It's us— Me and Sapnap!" I shouted going on my tippy toes in hop he would hear me "Open up it's the po-po of l'manburg!" Sapnap said chuckling to himself.

We waited a few minutes but no luck so we sorta just went in, It's rare for people to actually lock their doors nowadays, "Quackity..? Honey? Babe????" Sapnap started spitting out cringe petnames until we finally heard it whilst going up the stairs..

'Cocomelon?' I thought to myself as we entered his— our room.

Sapnaps POV🐼:

Me and Karl looked at Quackity then back at eachother countless times "Darling?" Karl said with a soft tone seeming to get Quackitys attention "What are you watching?" I watched him start to walk to the bed slowly while Quackity held his iPad up to us showing us the familiar cocomelon intro starting to play "Ooo! Can me and Sapnap join?" Karl pretended and held my hand and led me closer to Quackity and his iPad "mhm" Quackity hummed his eyes glued to the tablet while we got in bed with him and soon starting to cuddle him until the iPad died and he fell asleep.

Big Quackity POV🦆:
I woke up seeing my fiancé's on top of me and my tablet sitting on my bedside table charging 'what happened?—' I soon realised what happened and pinched myself hoping I was dreaming or it was all a dream "Quackity?" I heard Sapnap groan sitting up 'hi boss-man' I said tiredly and quite embarrassed "Are you a—" someone pulled us both back down onto the bed "It's like 8:30am on a weekend so go back to sleep" Karl said tiredly while I looked at sapnap and nodded knowing what he was going to say "oh... We support you" He said with a smile as I started to tear starting to hope this isn't a dream.

————————————————————

I'm really tired— but anyways I'm re-making the Authors introduction and request—boundaries—thing so hang on for that! You can still request stuff if you want because I'm running out of inspo—

Words:
503