Callahan...

<THIS IS NOT A SHIP STORY AND I DON'T KNOW IF CALLAHAN AND ERET HAVE MET BUT I WANT TO THINK THEY'RE GOOD FRIENDS>

Tw:

(NOT PROOF READ)

Eret's POV:
I looked around and found I was inside a nicely decorated room with a.... reindeer? He turned around and waved bringing over a book and some food to me 'hello! I'm Callahan (CAL-UH-HAN) and I'm mute, I found you in a creeper explosion badly injured so I took you here... sorry'
"Oh- Uhm.. Hi Callahan I'm Eret! It's nice to meet you" I smiled at him taking a bite of the food he gave me.

Callahan POV:
I've heard of Eret before she's very popular... and pretty I look up to see them smiling at me and I can't help but smile back "So Callahan tell me about yourself I haven't seen you around these parts before" He said taking another bite of the food 'not suprised you haven't seen me before-'  "what do you mean by that?" Eret said mouth full 'I've seen you around a lot, like last week you went to niki's bakery right?' Eret gulped down whatever was in his mouth before responding "Oh yeah.. I'm guessing you were there..?" I giggled a little 'I work there sometimes.. We don't get payed in iron or jewels but we get free bread so that's nice' That seemed to make him laugh and we spent the rest of the day talking about random nonsense

**

NOBODY'S POV:
Eret was on his way to Callahans because they didn't see him at the bread shop as usual and she wanted to check if he was alright he turned the corner and saw Callahan with a book looking anxious "Callahan? Something wrong..?" Callahan looked up 'I'm getting evicted..Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo and the rest of them want to build something else here so I need to move'

ERET POV:
Callahan didn't look phased at all "So where are you going to live now?" I was worried for the reindeer boy.. sure I haven't know him for very long but he was kind to me and I want to repay that same amount of kindness to him back "How about you live with me?" I smiled at him and he just looked at me like I had gone crazy "You let me stay with you until I was better so how about you stay with me until you find or build a new home!" I exclaimed...

I really wanted him to stay with me 'sure'

CALLAHAN POV:
They looked up at me smiling, He helped me pack and move my things into her spare room of the castle and we chatted for a bit before continuing our lives the way we planned.. But..

I secretly never made a house or wanted to make a house since I liked living with Eret we did almost everything together as if we were related which reminded me of me of my little brother, But we won't get into that.

I'm glad knowing I can "speak" to Eret about anything and we both know we have each others backs if we get Into some sort of sticky situation.

(This was really random but it was too far to go back when I lost interest in writing this so sorry if it made no sense in the middle I have a lot of drafts to finish)