CHAPTER 6

HANI'S POV

I woke up to an empty bed , Y/N wasn't here anymore . I sat up and rubbed my eyes , Was that all a dream? I thought but when I stepped out of bed , I saw her gear laying on the floor where we left it last night. It made me smile , So it wasn't a dream after all.

I went to the bathroom and took a bath , Normally , Levi would force  me to bathe but today , I felt like I was in the mood to do it my self. After I was done getting ready I went to go to the mess hall to eat breakfast.

I saw Y/N sitting beside Erwin and when she turned her head to where I was , I met her beautiful E/C orbs. She then waved at me and I started to walk towards their table . I sat beside her and I saw Levi and Erwin staring at me with a questioning look

"What?" I asked "I never knew you had a lover Hanji" Mike said and I sat there curiously staring at him "What the heck happened to your neck shity glasses?" Levi asked with a straight face.

That was when realization hit me . I literally heard Y/N smirk "Ah this? Their m-mosquito bites" I said , Wtf Hanji! That's a dumb excuse I thought to myself.
Levi sarcastically nodded but he decided to drop the subject

After we were done eating , Levi went close to me to whisper something "Uh-huh , I know that those aren't mosquito bites , More like Y/N bites" He said with a smirk on his lip which made my blood run to my cheeks. After that , He walked out of the mess hall to train his new squad

Y/N's POV

After I was done eating , I gathered all our plates and went to put it in the sink . When I was making my way back to our table , I saw Levi whispering something to Hanji which made her blush . I rolled my eyes at this , Not that I'm jealous though I know Levi and Erwin has a thing going on.

Levi exited the mess hall and I saw Eren and the rest of the new Levi squad followed. I sat back to where Erwin, Mike , Nanaba , Moblit and Hanji were seated. I was across Hanji now , Erwin and the rest had conversations going on while me and Hanji had a staring contest.

"Hey section commander Hanji, Aren't we having a training for today?" Moblit asked but he didn't receive a response because Hanji was too caught up on our little stating contest, That was until Erwin cleared his throat and spoke "Hanji , Your second in command is asking if your squad has training for today"

Hanji jolted a little and replied "Ah no, I think all of you have to rest for today think of it as a day off since y'all been working hard lately" She stated and Moblit's face lit up. "Thank you section commander!" He said and excused himself. "Thanks Han- I mean Thanks section commander" I said while looking at her "Not you though , You need to train , I'll do the honors of training Miss Smith" She proudly stated which made me frown a little "What? why?" I whined "Well , you haven't work that hard since you just joined a few days ago" She said with a know-it-all tone.

"Fine" I said "Oh c'mon darling , You know you want to be with me" She said with a sly look on her face I rolled my eyes and replied "Whatever" .

TIME SKIP

"You. Just . Want . To . be alone . With me. That's . why . You . decided to. train. me. Alone!" I said between breaths for I was heavily panting because it's been already 3 hours since We started to train and She made me do a lot of stuff , She made me cary heavy stuff while running in and out of a forest , She made me slice a dummy's nape for it was the way to kill a titan according to her , She also thought me a lot of ODM gear tricks .

I was already great at hand in hand combat because dad used to train me and Erwin. I am also good at slicing a dummy's nape because Levi thought me how to hold a knife before I joined the survey corps.

"Hmm Maybe? But Y/N you need to get ready for our next expedition , I can't afford to lose you ya know" She replied "Come here and take a rest first" She added while tapping the seat beside her. she then grabbed a piece of cloth and started to wipe my sweat . After that she handed me a bottle of water which I gladly accepted "Thanks" I said and she nodded.

The both of us sat in silence until one of the cadets approached us. He saluted at Hanji and she gestured him to dismiss the salute that was when he started talking "Section commander Hanji , Miss Smith. The commander needs your presence in his office ASAP" He said and Hanji nodded and the cadet walked away

"Shall we go together Y/N?" Hanji suggested but I wanted to take a shower first "You can go on without me section commander , I need to shower first" I said "Oh , Okay then see you there!" She said in her cheerful tone and I just hummed in response