𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

Start from the beginning

The girl next to him glowed beautifully. Admiring her, her eyes looked like honey, her skin flawless. Vision trailing to her lips, she looked unreal- a dream come true.

"CLICK."

Flashing back to reality, both of them looked away from each other. "D-do you want to go?" Padfoot stammered, surprising himself. Why am I talking like that?

Putting a hand through her hair, she grinned, "Um- sure." Merlin, her smile.

"I'm Jessica Blanc. Nice to meet you guys."

He couldn't stop smiling, "Great! Love, this is Peter." Sirius pointed to the boy across from her. Wormtail waved to her briefly, a thin smile plastered on his face.

"Remus." The boy with the scar grinned.

Before Sirius could continue, the boy with the glasses offered his hand, "James, Potter." He introduced himself.

Sirius looked at the hand and back at James. "Yeah..."

Jessica nodded, accepting the hand with a grin, "It's nice to meet you."

A playful glint in her eyes, she gave Sirius a knowing look. "And you don't need an introduction don't you, Black?"

He smirked, "I just have that effect, darling."

As the train started to go faster, time went slower. A hand on her cheek, her eyes followed the bundles of grass they passed, quickly becoming wisps of green. 

The running tracks of the train created white noise. If only I could take a picture. Her body was relaxed and her breathing slowed. There was nothing stopping the moment, one so beautiful and serene. I haven't had this in a while. Silence gave her a moment of relaxation, allowing her to appreciate the green pastures. 

They reminded her of France, so beautiful and delicate. It reminded her of home, one she wasn't re-entering. Looking at the beautiful blue skies, she watched the shapes of the clouds. Home, Hogwarts was her new home, not Beauxbatons. Her history, her work, as the train got farther from France, she felt it all slipping away. Slipping away, the good and the bad of her history were slipping away, stripping her of old memories. All of the old memories left her as Hogwarts got closer,  renewing her chances of a restart. Was this new start worth losing everything? Her work, her scars, her memories. 

All the thinking tired her, eyes starting to droop. Drafting into space, her breaths slowed, leaning on the glass.

 I could sleep right now. Right as she thought that, her body agreed, yawning in response. Second by second, her body became numb. The lids of her eyes started to close, exhaustion was taking over. I wish I could watch the view and sleep. Her mind wanted to do the impossible. Drifting, she tried to get comfortable under the warm sun.

Sirius saw her move, eyes fluttering open and closed. She must be knackered. Black hair appearing golden in the sun, she leaned on her hand.

"You're tired?" He whispered, asking her gently.

Turning to him, she lightly nodded, meeting his concerned gaze. "I don't want to fall asleep."

Scrunching his eyebrows, his head tilted slightly, prompting her to continue.

"The view reminds me of France. It's just- I'm not going to have anything like this for a while." She whispered, "I don't want to miss the beautiful view."

Turning to the corner to yawn, her voice was muttered. That isn't the only beautiful view. He thought. 

"Princess, I think you need some sleep."