𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛  "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛  "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞." ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

The cracking of plastic bags echoed. Giggles streamed out of the kids, their smiles widening.

Sitting next to each other, the little girl opened her bag, filled with vibrant sugar-coated candies and lollies. Her pigtails danced back and forth, an audible gasp in reaction. Dancing in her spot, she looked at the boy beside her, curiously waiting for his reaction.

The little boy smiled, jumping like it was Christmas. When he saw his bag, his eyes landed on a candy ring, sparkling in the sunlight. Green in colour, he displayed the ring with pride.

"Princess look! A candy ring!" His voice rose an octave, showing her the shiny jewelry in his hand.

Her eyes dilated at the sight, "Wow." Jessica awed.

She looked down at hers rummaging through it. Her shoulders slumped.

"I don't have one." Eyes trailing to the floor, her smile turned upside down.

Sirius looked at her sad face, glancing at the ring and giving it to her. "Here!"

Looking at him and back to her bag, her eyes softened in reaction. "Really?"

He eagerly nodded, "Yeah- wait!"

Dramatically kneeling on one knee, he looked at her, staring at her caramel eyes. "Jessica! Will you do me the biggest plea- pleas- honour of marrying me?"

His voice was pure, so kind and caring. Sirius smiled at her widely, the sun hitting him on the face.

Looking up, a finger on her chin, she thought about it before knowing her answer. "Yes! I do, Sirius Black!"

"Yay! We will have a wedding tomorrow!" He threw his hands up in celebration, giving her the candy ring and a big hug. 

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

"Fine."

Sending a glare to Andrew, she walked to the other side, sitting next to Sirius. Mimicking her, Andrew rolled his eyes, plopping into the seat next to Wormtail.

Pads looked at both of them, "Alright!" He clapped, enthusiastically looking at everyone in the cart. "Who wants to start?"

Andrew raised his hand. 

"I'm Gerald."

As much as she was mad at him, she smiled. What an idiot. Shaking her head, her laugh was as light and gentle as feather. Her laugh is beautiful. Sirius thought, turning to glance at her.

Gazing at each other, light smiles were on their faces. His dark brown eyes looked chocolate, losing herself in them. Sirius's eyes reminded her of the memories they had. It felt sacrilegious to forget them.