𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠." ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

She was revolted.

Hopping into the carriage, the girl rolled her eyes. "I would never miss you, James."

Her red hair was nearly as long as Jessica's- auburn in comparison. She has pretty hair. The brunette offered a hand. "I'm Jessica."

The dear smile on her face allowed the other to soften,  relaxed that there was a girl in the carriage.

"Lily Evans." She took her hand, looking at Andrew and back at her. "Are you and Andrew related?"

Jessica's eyes widened in surprise- recoiling her hand back, glancing at Andrew and back at her. Is it that obvious?

"He's my cousin."

"Well, it's nice to meet you- I hope you're in Gryffindor if you haven't been sorted."

The wind made her shiver, blowing her hair back. "I hope so too."

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" A girl hesitantly asked, trailing behind her and hiding below a window.

Black hair in a long ponytail, her back was plastered on a wall, wall-sitting for stability. Holding a compact, she admired her reflection. " You're backing out now, Bridget? I thought you wanted your journal back."

"It's just- just- seducing the stable boy isn't a good idea"

"I'm not seducing the stable boy" Jessica scolded. "It's not like."

She pulled her hair tie. Locks of hair flowed down. "I'm sleeping with him. And we're doing this for a good reason- we- you, got something taken from you. I don't want your secrets out to the Academy. I mean, you journal everything. We don't want our little accident in the air, right?"

Bridget sat back, watching her nervously " I know...It just feels wrong." Jessica fluffed her hair, looking at the girl next to her.

" What? Taking something that is yours is wrong?" Her voice was fake, talking down to her even though she knew she was right. Looming over her, she waited for her to respond- expectant of her answer. "You're so scared, no wonder you never win anything."

"..."

"That's what I thought. Now Atlas is going to help me with our little task."

Smirking, she grabbed her horse by the reins and walked closer to the barn, seeing the familiar boy she always gave her horse to.

"Marcus! There's my favourite groom." Jessica grinned, walking towards him with her mare.

He chuckled at her words. "Funny because I'm the only groom here."

"What does that have to do with anything?"

She gave the reins to him, taking off the belts and saddle on Atlas.

"I find that hard to believe." He took the bit off of her horse, smiling lightly.

She scoffed, walking beside him. " What makes it hard to believe? That you're not my favourite groom?"

"That the Captain of the Equestrian team has a favourite groom."

Seeing the keys on his person, she smiled at his statement. "Why can't she?"

"It's too hard to believe" The brown-haired boy smiled, petting her horse on the side and brushing her mane.

"Well, then, if it's so hard to believe." A sweet smile was on her face, twinkling eyes right at him. "Then I guess an offer to lunch is impossible?" 

Holding the keys in his hand, he unlocked Atlas's stall and gently let her in, grabbing her water and a full bowl of carrots.

"An offer to lunch seems doable" He placed the stall key on the shelf, holding onto the office keys with his hand. A blush was on his cheeks.

Jessica smiled, "Then why don't we get out of here?"

He smiled at her suggestion. "Let me check out from Jacques's office and we can get out of here. Do you need anything?"

Pouting her lips, she shook her head. "No. Just waiting for you."

Walking closer and closer to the office doors, he unlocked them and walked in, Jessica leaning on her Coach's desk.
Turning to her, he smiled, taking off his gloves and placing them on the table. "Alright, where to?"

Tucking her hair behind her ears, she smiled. "I know a place."

Letting him leave first, she left the office door open, seeing Bridget and signalling her to go in.

The castle appeared in her vision, eyes visibly widened to see the beautiful architecture. Wow. Stunning lights and rustic walls reacted in awe. It reminded her of home, how it looked so similar to Beauxbatons.

Sirius looked at her, staring at the nearing school he called home. "It's amazing isn't it?"

"Amazing is one of them"

Reality started to hit her. Her new start, her second chance. It was just as daunting as she believed.

"What house do you think you're going to be in Cus?"

She shrugged, "I don't know"

James and Remus pitched in, "I think Gryffindor is the only choice, innit?"

Their eyes widened, looking at each other at the same time. "What-?" Remus asked, freaked out by their interaction.

"Creak!" the carriage stopped from a sudden halt.

Sliding forward, Sirius held onto Jessica's waist, keeping her from falling.

Holding his hands, she tried to stay close to him, tensing her body. James, Remus, and Andrew jolted backward, hitting their backs on the carriage with a groan.

The other four looked at each other- like they just survived a massive event.

Taking a deep breath, brushing the hair out of her face, Jessica looked at the building ahead, astonished. "Wow."

Opening the carriage door and taking steps toward the castle, her eyes trailed the beautiful architecture, making her feel small.

"Welcome home." Sirius smiled, looking at her with admiration.

Opening the carriage and stepping out, she smiled at him. "I can't wait."