𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ "𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ "𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫." ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Three, two, one. Ready or not? Here I come!" She turned, hearing the giggles of her friends.

Standing up, touching the metal stairway, the carpet's pats followed her steps.

"Pat."

Walking around the mansion, her slippers echoed the palace.

 The dark wood floors glimmered. Yellow sunlight danced in her home. Silent, she took off her shoes and put on socks, dulling her walking pattern.

Head turning, she walked through her lobby, no boys in sight. You could hear a pin drop in the silence.

Striding to the kitchen, she heard a sniffle in the corner of the room. Turning her head, alarmed, the little girl tiptoed toward the sound, holding her breath. The sun touched her face, keeping her warm in the manor.

A series of cabinets, a dozen doors, her eyebrows furrowed. Where could they be? Walking closer, the hardwood floor creaked. Freezing, she walked closer to the sound. Maybe it's the cabinets.

Sitting in one spot and waiting, she hid behind the kitchen island, peering at the cabinets. Like a predator watching its prey, she sat, waiting for movement.

The cabinet creaked open, the head of her cousin peeking out.

"Is she there?" A voice asked. Sirius's head peaked out too.

"SHH!" Andrew hissed, trying to look around the kitchen. "Stay here." The boy turned to his friend. "I don't think she's here."

With a smirk on her face, she crawled to the other side of the island, close to their voices.

Still looking to the right, his cousin didn't seem near him.

"Andre-!"

"Boo!" She yelled, patting their heads. With a proud smile on her face, Jessica chuckled. "I found you."

The victorious ring in her voice echoed. The boys slipped out of the cabinet, sighing.

Andrew looked at her, scratching his head. "Where did you come from?" He walked toward her direction, "There aren't any hallways here."

Sirius scrunched his eyebrows, "Yeah. Where did you come from?" 

He inspected her, narrowing his eyes. "I thought we couldn't use magic."

Jessica rolled her eyes, "Oh please. I didn't use any magic!" She gestured to where she came from. "I came from the lobby."

Andrew walked over to the other side of the island. "I guess I didn't see you then."