𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ "𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ "𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤." ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Mr and Mrs. van der Blanc! Come in!" A woman called, greeting them with hugs.

Taking off her hood, her blonde hair cascaded down. Blue eyes glistened in the light. Athena smiled as she took off her jacket.

"It's amazing to see you again, Walburga," Athena responded, embracing her old friend.

A man was alongside her. His hair was well-kept as he held his daughter's hand.

"Great to see you, Walburga." Justin nodded, taking off his jacket and helping the girl beside him.

Walburga's attention shifted to her. The baby she remembered was now a teenage girl- almost as tall as her. Her face was round, showing her young features. With a polite smile, she nodded at Walburga.

"Mrs. Black, it's good to see you."

Her cold face shifted to a large smile, surprising Jessica. "Oh, come here you."

Justin looked at Athena, a mixture of annoyance and alarm on his face. Walburga hugged the girl, trapping her in her grasp. Awkwardly, she hugged back, feeling Walburga's hands let go and touch her face.

"Such chubby cheeks." She squeezed, "You must have enjoyed yourself in Beijing, haven't you?"

Jarred by her question, she blinked a couple of times. "Excuse me?-"

Her mother's jaw dropped, "Walburga, you had an arrangement in mind? I thought that was why you wanted us here." She changed the subject, looking at her husband for help.

Justin's face was red. His jaw clenched, glaring at the woman. "Yes. Walburga you wanted us here for an arrangement. We sadly don't have much time."

Walburga turned to them, letting go of Jessica's face. Looking ahead, she saw the boy she missed, his mother in the way.

"No, Andrew I presume? I was hoping both cousins would be here."

"The kids will have nothing to do with the arrangement." They said at the same time, looking at her with serious looks.

Walburga laughed at their faces, "Justin, Athena, please! I was just joking! I was only asking so they could distract The Disappointment since they're great friends. Jessica needs to push Sirius in the right direction. That's all."

With a displeased look on his face, Justin sighed. "Andrew has nothing to discuss, just spending time with his mother at the Li estate."

At the mention of the Li family, Walburga practically glowed. "I believe your family has close-"