Addressing Feedback

Start from the beginning

As for now, thank you so much for any support you've shown me.. my next book will be a personal work, unless you all really want another miraculous fanfiction. Leave comments suggesting that as well. Or feel free to vote on this google form for which personal book idea that you'd like to see next... (all rights reserved, any stealing of these ideas would be a legal issue).

If you're interesting in voting for an idea, please read the descriptions below and then click on the link in the comments to vote on the form. Otherwise, I'll see you in my next book.

PLEASE REMEMBER- YOU CAN ONLY OFFICIALLY VOTE FOR ONE STORY IDEA ON THE FORM

Story Idea #1: M.O.T.E

Born in a world where your eye color can determine your power, or if you have one, Gemini Steeler is your average lively girl, from a family of 14, who's eye color changes many times throughout her life. When she learns that she's different among the rest... she does everything she can to hide it.

She's successful for the most part... until her powers are discovered and she needs to pretend to be a false lesser-common green eye. Now attending a special school for the powered individuals, a certain blue eye that goes to the school catches her eye. A boy named TJ, one who also hides his true identity. Together he reluctantly teams up with her to find out the truth of why things are the way they are, what they can do to change it, and how long it'll take for society to realize their mistakes.

Story Idea #2: Behind the Grey

Ellie Greco is a girl who tries to stay on the sidelines, to no avail. She just wants to stay out of all the drama, but it's pretty hard when everyone looks at you like you know what you're doing. It's been the same old routine, and so far she's done a pretty good job of staying on the low in high school. She only makes friends at dance class and her life appears normal, that is, until she's given a job she can't turn down. He's definitely someone she'd never met anyone like before... Just show him around and make him feel welcome, and that's it... but who is this guy, really?

Greyson Williams is a guy bothered by people of all kinds for his good looks and perfect body. A talented boy with a shining personality, one that draws people in once he is introduced as the newest student at Revolution High. A model and dancer from the UK, girls want him and guys want to be him.. so what else could he possibly desire? Nothing, that is, until he meets Ellie Shimmer. Putting on the tough boy persona and falling subconsciously for the talented girl who keeps her head down low... but who is she, really?

Cliche high school drama at it's finest, two dancers hiding their true emotions to the outside world... but what makes this relationship so unusual? Is it because they keep secrets from the outside world to avoid appearing weak? Is it because they both feel passion for what they do, even with the constant pressure upon them? Maybe it's the fact that neither of them have ever loved another before... or perhaps it's just because they're pretending to be someone their not.

Story Idea #3: Secrets I'd Never Tell

Sharlett Goldstein is a frustrated and talented girl who ran away from home in hopes of finding her missing sister. While living homeless, and all by herself, a young man named Damon discovers her situation and offers to be her roommate. But only, if she doesn't mind sharing the dorm with him and his twin brother, Matias, as well. With a false name, and attending a new school via her mysterious boss, Sharlett learns that she's not the only person in the small town with something to hide.