How did I even forget about this? He always caught me staring at her, he even saw our conversations, he even hinted he wanted to know whatever was going in my life. I should have remembered about it but I didn't. How could I?

"No hyung, that was just a mere infatuation. We actually do not have anything going on within ourselves. ", I tried to make up to him but it was more of a consolation to myself.

He sighed again after switching off the gas stove. He didn't reply anything for sometime and got busy pouring the food into utensils.

"You have brushed?", He suddenly asked.

"Yeah, just brushed now hyung."

"Then let's eat, I made your favourite breakfast toady. Eat it while it's hot."

I looked at all the meals in front of me and I heard a low grumbling from my stomach. I didn't eat anything last night so yesterday's lunch was the last meal I had.

So I quickly took a ladle and put the food on my plate.

"Umm hyung it's so tasty. How can you be talented? Dahyun is a lucky woman.", I murmured while eating continuously while Jin hyung turned red and started laughing hysterically.

"Of course, she lucky. She's dating KIM SEOKJIN. What else does she want in life.", He laughed his famous wind shield laughter and I nodded my head looking at him like this.

"I'm gonna message this to Dahyun. And then we'll see what happens.", I winked at him.

"Yah, don't you even try that okay. She'll kill me if she knows what I told."

"You love her very much right.", I couldn't help but ask him that. Whenever she was near him, his eyes shined and his face would be red. I have been the witness of them cuddling and teasing each other or their usual PDA. Looking at them made me want that type of relationship too.

I made me want to cuddle with Misoo, kiss her whenever I want, gobble her cheeks, tickle her,hug her and much more. But everyone doesn't get what he wants right. So I would be very much happy if Jungkook is the one who makes her happy.

"Namjoon, I have been calling you since a few seconds, you there?", Hyung waved his hands in front of me.

"Yeah hyung, was just thinking about today's schedule.", I murmured a lie.

"Namjoon, I know everything.", He blabbered suddenly. I froze. What does he know? He knows about my feelings? He know about my issues? What does he know about?

"I knew from before about you and Misoo so it was nothing new to hear it from him, but he told me about everything else too Namjoon. Everything that you told to him that night."

I was numb for a few seconds before understanding who he was talking about. Hoseok hyung.

"Please do not get angry on him. I literally forced him to share it with me. I made him swear on myself to spill the secrets and he said it.", By his actions, I knew he was lying about it but I didn't point a finger there.

"No hyung, at some time, you would have known it anyhow. So it is better you got to know about it from him. I didn't have the courage to share it again. Maybe I'll soon share it with everyone else too. I don't want you to think that I don't trust you and that's why I didn't share it. I was just scared and worried."He scouted near me and caressed my shoulders.

"You are the one who have suffered all of these Namjoon. I should be apologizing to you for not knowing it beforehand and helping you. You shouldn't be sorry about it. Please forgive your hyung."

"Hyung, please. Why are you saying sorry? It isn't your fault that I didn't want to share it with you. How would you know about it."

"But now I know everything, so you don't need to hide anything from me now on. Whenever you feel sad or uneasy,you are straight coming to my room okay?"