11 - Let go

What if he's gone to see Sam.

The one and only sentence it took to have Hoseok regain his conscience by overhearing through the walls. He felt like he was an angry teenager being grounded, with Yoongi watching the locked bedroom door from the outside.

What if he's fucking gone to see Sam? Hoseok simply couldn't let that happen. They'd moved him to his room while he was still passed out and placed him in his bed on the second floor. He was right now contemplating whether it would ruin his chances to get out of the house and pitch in on the searching if he tried to convince Yoongi to let him out, and pretty quickly landed on the decision that it would. He had no track of time whatsoever, but assumed he'd been out for at least a few hours judging from the sun setting outside the window he currently was in the midst of climbing out of, a choice me merely started to regret realizing that the only thing shielding him from the paved ground below was a single, blade-less bush beneath him. Now holding his entire body weight up by clinging to the window sill, he realized there wasn't a chance in the world he would manage to pull himself back up; jumping was his only option. Feeling the blood pumping faster through his veins, he noticed a tiny red stain expand across his chest and quickly understood his stitches had gone up, but he was determined to find Jimin before it was too late, so he let go. The fall wasn't nearly as bad as he had anticipated and he was able to get back up onto his feet within the minute, while standing back up fumbling through his pockets and felt the panic rise until his hands landed on a metal square, which he'd need to call the others when he was out of there, as well as a rattling bunch keys he knew was including his car-keys. Jogging down the street he cursed himself for having offered to take the rental parking spot when they'd found out one car wouldn't fit in their garage.

"Please don't go to Sam.." Hoseok mumbled, the exhaustion clear in his voice.

Seconds after he'd started the engine and taken off, his phone started buzzing in the passenger seat where he'd tossed it as he jumped into the car.

"Where you think you're going?" Yoongi was breathing heavily, the sound of a car in the background. Hoseok looked in the rear mirror and very well, Yoongi was standing no more than ten feet away from the parking lot.

"To find Jimin." Hoseok spat.

"Yea and where exactly would that mean you're going?" From the sound of it, Yoongi had started to run back to the house, most likely to fetch his own car and tail Hoseok.

"Sam's place." Hoseok answered as if there was nothing peculiar about going to the man who'd nearly gotten him killed a week ago.

"Oh you're fucking kiddin-"

Hoseok hung up the phone, he didn't need a speech from Yoongi about how stupid this was; he was already fully aware of that fact. When turning into the street he knew Sam's house was located on, the tires skidded enough to make black smoke rise from them. He hit the breaks last minute before crashing into the garage of the giant white villa which he then attempted bursting into with his gun pulled, car still running where it was crookedly parked on the driveway. The door was locked, so he tried to kick it a few times, yanking carelessly at the door knob. When nothing seemed to work, he didn't think twice before raising his gun to the handle, and fired.

"Where the fuck is he?" Hoseok slammed the door into the wall as he kicked it open, immediately being met by a shocked guy, most likely having been on his way to see what some fucker wanted with their door. "Where is he?!" He shouted, gun firmly held against Sam's errand boy's - who was now frenetically pointing towards the door to his right - forehead. "Go." He turned the stunned guy around and kicked his hip to have him move forward. Unwillingly, he obeyed and stumbled into the room where Sam and Kevin sat, guns raised when they entered.