4 - Good to be back

The streetlights were flashing by outside the window of the car as Hoseok crisscrossed down the street, leading to the house. He hadn't showed up at home since Saturday the previous week, so appearing like this after ignoring their phone calls for a week might not make them applaud, but it is his house, too.

"Where do you live babe?" The beautiful green-eyed woman in the passenger seat placed a hand on Hoseok's thigh, biting her lip.

"Just like t-two houses-s-s away." Hoseok stuttered, pausing for hiccups every other word.

Too drunk to see clearly, and too unconcerned to bother being careful, Hoseok parked the car across the lawn, with no more than one tire on the actual driveway. Basically falling out of the car, Hoseok started making his way towards the porch, the girl holding his hand firmly to not fall over.

A light was shining through the door opening on the right side of the hallway, and Hoseok could hear a muffled TV-sound. Tiptoeing as quietly as his wobbly legs would allow, he walked up to the living room and tried not to wake up whoever was in there; if they were sleeping that is, which Hoseok assumed as it was six in the morning.

"Where the hell have you been?" Namjoon was wide awake, looking directly at Hoseok when he entered the room.

"Out." Hoseok shrugged. "What the fuck is he still doing here?" His voice came out as more of a slur, but pointing at who he was referring to, he didn't have to repeat himself for Namjoon to understand.

"He felt bad he caused, well, this." Namjoon eyed Hoseok's body; he was probably reeking of alcohol, still wearing the same outfit as he had been when he left.

"Yeah but like, why is he here? In our house?" Hoseok stumbled on his own feet where he stood.

"We'll talk about this, go sober up, there's something going down tonight and we fucking need you, Hoseok." Namjoon glanced at the idiot next to him covered in a blanket, as he started making noises and moving around. "Shut up." He slapped Jimin on his upper arm, flinching him awake and into an upright position.

"Huh?" Hair pointing in every direction, he smiled and sighed in relief as his swollen eyes landed on Hoseok's. "You're back, I'm s-"

"Baaaabe?" Hoseok had completely forgotten about the girl he'd left by the front door, who now stumbled towards Hoseok, revealing herself to Namjoon and Jimin.

"Okay, no. You, you have to go home, I'm sorry." Namjoon pointed at the girl, nearly taking out his frustration with Hoseok at her instead. "Get the fuck out."

"But you promised me w-." The girl clung to Hoseok's shoulder, pouting her bottom lip, until Namjoon pulled out something black from underneath the hem of his sweater, now standing up from the couch.

He pointed it at her, arm reached out in front of him. "Get out."

Hoseok stepped in front of J- Jasmine(?) and covered her with his arms, but, not exactly unexpectedly, she shrieked and ran out of the house.

"You pulled your gun at her? Mind telling me why this is such a big deal?" The alcohols effect on Hoseok was starting to fade by now, and his mind started to get clearer and clearer.

"Yo-you guys have guns?" Jimin gasped, and to Hoseok, it sounded more like he was in awe, than being scared.

"Jimin, come here." Yoongi had stumbled down the stairs unnoticed and now stood behind Hoseok in the doorway. "They've gotta talk." He was rubbing his eyes as the light from the room hit them with one hand, the other reached out gesticulating for Jimin to come over to him and walk away from the couch.

Yawning, he pulled the unwillingly cooperative boy along back up the stairs, probably more than ready to just get back to sleep.

"I can tell you're not in the mood for talking, k? But you might wanna know, we're meeting up with Sam and his vices tonight, so I need you to be rested, sober and fucking in the game, got it?" And with that, he left the room.

Hoseok knew this wasn't a fight he wanted to have, so he kept his mouth shut, watching him walk away and just stood where he had been until he heard the lock on Namjoon's door click.

"Fuck." Looking for anything at all to take out his agressions at, he punched the nearest wall, creating holes in both it and his knuckles.

***

"H-hoseok?" Someone poked Hoseok's cheek. "They told me to wake you up."

Jimin. Hoseok slapped his hand away and drowzily sat up, looking at the equally tired guy crotching over him.

"I'm fucking up, go away." Hoseok shoved Jimin backwards a bit, causing him to stumble and fall off the couch.

Expecting a weep, complaints, or whatever, Hoseok sighed and sat up to help the, well, "guy" - he seemed more as a boy, to Hosoek - up.

"Yeah, sorry." Jimin hopped onto his feet and leaped out of the room, rejecting Hoseok's helping hand.

Maybe he's finally learning some manners, Hoseok thought.

When Jimin had slammed a door shut upstairs, he could clearly hear Yoongi as he burst out in laughter; it had most likely been his idea to send the boy downstairs to wake Hoseok up.

Chuckling a bit as he realized he'd never get used to his hyung's weird sense of humor, Hoseok leaped over the back of the couch, entering their fancy doorway to the kitchen as he did so, and headed to the cupboard containing his cereals.

The room was chilly, so when returning to the couch he'd slept in, he turned the heat up as much as possible before turning the TV on and sitting down.

He was actually feeling surprisingly good, keeping in mind that the amount of alcohol he had the day before probably wasn't even safe. It was nice being back with these douches, he had do admit, because sleeping in a couch beats sleeping in a car, easy.

"Hey turn the fucking heat off." Taehyung came cussing down the stairs, tightly wrapped in a blanket.

Pausing by the TV to block Hoseok's view, he continued.

"Yay that you're back and all, but turn the heat down. It's like thirty degrees!" Taehyung groaned. His bangs were actually looking a bit sticky against his forehead, although Hoseok was guessing there was another reason for that.

"Jeongguk's here?" Hoseok closed his eyes and leaned back, acting unbothered by not seeing the screen.

He shoved his hand holding the remote for the heater underneath his ass, as, hopefully, Taehyung wouldn't try grabbing it there. You never know, though.

"Yes, give me the mother fucking remote." Hoseok couldn't help but laugh at the younger, as his voice seemed like it was about to burst into crying any second now. "Put on some clothes instead, why are you like, half naked, anyways?" Taehyung glared at Hoseok's bare body, covered in nothing but a pair of boxers.

"Oh, smell those." He was pointing in the direction of a pile of clothes. "And you'll get the remote." Hoseok smiled, as he knew they might as well have those cartoon, squiggly, green stank lines rising from them.

"The fuck's wrong with you?" Taehyung made a disgusted grimace, as he hesitatingly walked over to said pile.

He leaned forward a bit, grimace increasing for every millimeter. When he was a few inches away, he closed his eyes and let all air of his lungs out, preparing himself for what was to come.

"Holy- what the fuck!?" Clutching a hand over his mouth, he stumbled backwards, looking like he was about to throw up.

Hand still covering his mouth, Taehyung reached the other one out towards Hoseok, catching the remote as he more than willingly tossed it to him, laughing.

"Are you that horny?" Hoseok threw a pillow at the younger's ass when he walked away. "It's nice to be back!" He didn't turn around, but Hoseok could sense the angriest of glares on the face of Taehyung's.