6 - Park who?

Hoseok's old room on the first floor had basically been passed down to Jimin when he, without Hoseok's agreement, officially moved in. They'd sent Jeongguk to fetch his stuff from his room at the orphanage, which he a bit unwillingly did. It was now after less than one week of being his messier than it ever had been when Hoseok lived there. This was why Hoseok was loosing his mind having to spend his nights there as when he'd pleaded to just at least put some stuff away, Jimin had quickly answered that he knew where he had stuff where they were now, and wouldn't if Hoseok 'messed it up'. The only thing on his mind as he went to sleep was what Hoseok's room would look like when he got it back; it had now been Jimin's for one full week.
After thoroughly having decided what moves to make first to protect Jimin as much as possible, the first thing being decided was that he should have the room furthest from the front door, which, of course, was Hoseok's; thus his choices were to either share his room with Jimin or switch rooms - it wasn't much to think twice about.

"Hyuungnim!" Jimin knocked repeatedly on the bedroom door, faster and more violent as the seconds went by.

Not at all in the mood to get up just yet; the clock had just struck four in the afternoon, on a Monday; Hoseok pretended to not hear him and nearly prayed for him to go away. As there had been multiple stains consisting of something Hoseok hadn't tried to find out what it was - most likely food, chocolate, hot cocoa and healthy stuff as such - on Jimin's covers, Hoseok had slept without them completely, getting the tiny bit of warmth he now had from a hoodie and wool socks.

"Hey! What have you done to the covers?" Jimin had opened the door without Hoseok noticing, and was now staring at Hoseok where he lay on the bed, flat on his stomach, hood over his head and his right cheek pressed against the mattress, probably making him look like a squinting blowfish, as the light from the hallway was shining directly at his puffy eyes.

"You made 'em gross." Hoseok mumbled, turning his face away from the light, now leaning on his left cheek instead. "Jimin?"

"Yeah?" Hoseok didn't bother asking what he was still doing there, after nearly a minute of silence.

"Tell Yoongi, Namjoon or Seokjin to stay with you tonight, I'm goin' out."

"Okay, hyung." Jimin mumbled and shut the door.

***

Taking a sip of his probably fifth beer, Hoseok unlocked his phone as it buzzed in his pocket.

'jimin needs ur help w the tv in ur room.' It was Namjoon.

Sighing, Hoseok put his phone back in his pocket. Honestly, for probably half an hour, Hoseok had been looking for at least one reason to head home, as this party was the worst one he'd been to in a long time. The clock on the wall wasn't a minute past 12, and if this was the reason the universe chose to send him, it could've tried a bit harder. He looked around the room, - there couldn't have been more than thirty people there, and neither was much fun to talk to - so he decided he might as well go home. Walking to the house took no more than ten minutes, would've taken less if he'd been sober. Tossing the sixth empty bottle of beer on the street before walking up their driveway, he noticed that not a single light was lit in the house; including the one in his room. Kicking his shoes of as he'd entered the house and locked the door behind him, he, out of old habits, started to make his way upstairs to his room. When he opened the door, the TV was shining in a bright blue light, which when he'd turned off, left the room to be pitch black. Barely being able to keep his eyes open, Hoseok stumbled out of his jeans and fell onto his bed, falling asleep in an instant.

***

"Holy shit." Taehyung was standing by the edge of Hoseok's bed, laughing. His face was burning red, watching something right behind Hoseok. "What happened here?"

Seokjin peeked thorugh the crack in the door, pushing it open fully as he spotted what Taehyung had. He folded in half, laughing loudly - way too loudly for Hoseok's hungover ears.

"Can you shut the fuck up?" Hoseok closed his eyes and covered his ears, when he noticed something holding his left arm behind his back. "What the fuck?"

He groaned as he turned around, and began groaning even louder as his gaze was met by Jimin's blinking, swollen eyes, probably not having woken up until now. His face was only inches away from Hoseok's, with his torso pressed against Hoseok's back.

"The fuck are you doing?" Hoseok hissed, ignoring that his voice hurt his own head and ears. "Get away from me!" He tossed Jimin's arm which was holding Hoseok's waist as hard as he possibly could, as the boy still hadn't seemed to realize what was going on. When he got his arm thrown - probably to the point where his shoulder hurt - he leaned up on his elbow, eyes widening as he did so.

"Why are you here?" He gasped, blushing.

"This is my roo-, right. Fuck." Shoving Taehyung to the side, as well as purposely bumping Seokjin's shoulder as hard as possible, Hoseok stomped out of the room, headed to Jimin's.

Two steps at the time, Hoseok rushed down the stairs, just about to turn right into the bedroom when he spotted a white envelope lying by the door. Wasn't it a bit to soon for another month's bills? He went and picked it up, confused by what it read.

"Guys?" Hoseok was lightly shaking, which they obviously could tell as they pretty soon came hurrying into the room. When they all were there, Hoseok held the letter up for them to read, and they all seemed as confused as he at first had been.

"B-brother?" Jimin stuttered with a terrified look in his eyes.

'I'm going to get my brother back/Park -'