Chapter VII: First Impressions

Beginne am Anfang

"Just get inside and take a look yourselves" Goro said as they walked in.

3rd Person Pov

When they entered the dinning hall they couldn't believe it, there they were.

The partner killer, Code 002 and the mysterious man, Eren Jaeger.

The 3 of them sat to their seats and grabbed breakfast as they observed the two abnormals closely.

Zero two started to pour her whole plate with honey, much to Miku's disgust.

"Why is she still here ?" Miku asked as Zero two slowly ate a piece of meat covered in honey.

Code 002/Zero two

Pistil of Strelitzia

"Forget about her, what about him ?" Ikuno added "I'm certain he is the one that took Naomi"

"What a strange person. I guess she likes sweet things" Kokoro commented with a slight blush

Code 556/Kokoro

Pistil of Genista

"She's not a person. Not with those things in her head" Miku interjected as she used her index fingers to imitate Zero two's horns.

 Code 390/Miku

Pistil of Argentea

She takes a look at Eren. "And neither he with those things in his face" She continued as she traced her index fingers in her face to imitate the man's marks.

Eren Jaeger

Holder of the Attack Titan 

"That's enough" Ichigo said in a serious tone, she continued "Don't forget, they're our saviors, so be nice". Miku turned sideways in annoyance, her chin up.

Code 015/Ichigo

Pistil of Delpinium

"What I really wanna know, is if she really has Klaxosaur blood. Besides I thought that no one possessed a single-digit codes" Ikuno said. 

Code 196/Ikuno

Pistil of Chronium

She took another look at Eren. "And also why or how this Jaeger can transform into that thing" She continued only to be ignored. "Look Ikuno, he's just a monster. That's all there is to it" Miku added coldly. However as she turned to take another look at him she realized he was glaring at her, to which looked at her plate quickly with a slight blush.

"She's nothing like the rumors said she would be" Futoshi said

Code 214/Futoshi

Stamen of Genista

"She's ruining her good looks with the way she's eating" Goro added with a smile

Code 056/Goro

Stamen of Delphinium

"I can't believe her wounds healed so quickly" Hiro exclaimed surprised.

Code 016/Hiro

Stamen of Strelitzia (Possibly)

 He looked at Eren. "And who is this guy ? Goro, you sounded really terrified when you told us he was here, along with Ichigo. What's wrong with him ?" Hiro asked but Goro ignored him and continued eating.

Zorome got up from his seat and headed towards Zero two "Hey there. It was a real treat to watch your skills in action. I, Zorome the great, shall graciously ride with you if you so desire. I'm sure I can do a much better job than that wuss. So don't we try-" He was cut off as Zero two wiped her hand full of honey in his shirt.