Chapter VI: Two sides of the same coin

"My real name..........is Eren Jaeger"

_______________________________________________________________________________

Plantation 13

3rd Person Pov

"Eren......Jaeger ?" Doctor FranXX thought, confused as to why would he use a fake name. What was he trying to hide ? What did he do to his world to be in need of a codename instead of his real name ?

Lightning struck the ground once more and from within flesh and began to form the monster's body. Smoke was all around the impact zone of the lightning and when it cleared Eren was running towards the crater.

Doctor FranXX gazed upon the giant with amazement. He felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned his head around and saw Hachi.

"Doctor, are you sure about.....him ?" Hachi asked concerned. "I do not trust Mister Jaeger. However he has proven his battle skills after engaging the klaxosaur. If he was able to break its jaws with his bare hands, imagine the possibilities of his true abilities" Doctor FraXX replied without looking at Hachi.

"He's dangerous" Hachi said, "And so is Zero two, but she fights for us, despite the fact that she despises human lives" Doctor FranXX replied. Hachi sighed before walking away.

Eren's Pov

I searched 3 of those ships and all I found was rocks and crushed bodies. I wonder if I made the right choice to accept that man's terms. Is it even possible for me to return back to paradis ? I wondered as I reached the bottom to the last ship.

Of all the ships this was the only one whose door was locked. I hardened my hand, extending it into sharp nails. I pierced the corners of the door and ripped it off the ship. Inside the ship lied on the floor a young girl with brown hair.

"Looks like she's just unconscious. Of all the bodies so far she's the only one still at one piece." I said. I extended my hand and grabbed her body gently and brought her close to my nape. I exited my Titan and touched her neck, and I felt her pulse and heart beating.

Seeing that no other ships were down there I decided to ascend to the surface. I got back inside my titan and put the girl inside my titan's mouth to climb . Soon enough I reached the surface. I got her out of the mouth and began making my way over to the Plantation.

As I was walking towards the enormous structure a thought circled around my head " I wonder if they are going to accuse me of killing the people inside the ships. But Doctor looks like a smart guy, he'll figure put it wouldn't benefit me to take those lives, given the deal we made". When I was 20 meters away I lied down on my stomach and exited from my nape.

I walked up to my titan's hand and carried the girl bridal style towards the others. I saw in the corner of my eye a purple haired girl trying to run to where I was standing but a tall boy and a blue-haired girl were grabbing her arms trying desperately to calm her down and stop her.

I reach the others and I see them having concerned faces. "This girl was the only survivor. She has a broken ankle and some cuts, but aside from that, nothing serious" I said. "I see" Doctor FranXX said while rubbing his metal chin.

"Well then, bring her with me" He said as he turned around and walked away and signaled me with his hand to follow. I followed him inside the Plantation until we reached a structure that looked like a hospital. He stopped outside of a room and so did I.

"Wait here" He said before going inside. "Alright", I replied. I glanced around the room and waited patiently. After a while the door opened and Doctor FranXX was on the door "Okay, come inside " He said and I entered the room. The room looked very much like an infirmary room.