chapter ii

The only thing that registered on Tatianne's mind when she finished having a conversation with her brothers is that she shouldn't have let Wyatt come with her. She couldn't do anything about it though. The damage has been done, so as soon as her brothers told her that they should go back to what they should've been doing in the first place, she excused herself for a moment and told them she'll talk to Wyatt first. The twins were obviously against it but they decided to not protest against it.

She knocked at the door to one of the guest rooms first – the one Wyatt had used whenever he was staying the night at theirs. She heard faint footsteps after, followed by him opening the door.

"Hey," he smiled.

"Uh, hey," Tatianne greeted back. "Have you talked to your manager yet?" She wasted no time and asked him straightforwardly. As much as she missed the guy in front of her, she didn't want her and her brothers getting into a disagreement. "I told you my brother won't be very impressed when they see you."

"Tina is, though," Wyatt pointed out.

Tatianne rolled her eyes. "That's not the point. But did you contact Kristen yet?"

"She's not my manager anymore," he cleared up. "And no, I haven't contacted my manager yet."

"Oh," was all that came out of Tatianne's mouth. Turns out, she doesn't know that much about him anymore. She used to do...

When no one said another word again, Tatianne spoke again. "Uhm... we're going to watch a movie at the living room. You should join us instead of staying there." There she goes again, doing another stupid decision for the second time in a span of one hour.

"Okay."

Wyatt walked behind her as they made their way to the living room. Her siblings were already sprawled on the floor, munching on the snacks she bought for them.

"Wow. Thank you for waiting for me," Tatianne sarcastically said, plopping down on the spot near the couch. Wyatt followed like her shadow.

The twins ignored her but shot Wyatt a glare. She shook her head at their behaviour.

Tina, who wasn't focused on the movie anymore (they've watched it twice already), stood up from her spot and moved to Tatianne and Wyatt's. No doubt, she's about to interrogate Wyatt. As much as Tatianne wants to stop her, she knows Wyatt would tell her it's okay. He was that close with Tina – he used to be closer with the twins, though. But after the breakup, the twins started despising him. 

"Are you here for my sister?" Tina deadpanned. Tatianne wanted to pull her hair out for her question. Why would her sister ask her ex, who is also a freaking popstar admired by many girls, that kind of question? And she doesn't really need to hear the answer.

"I missed this city," Wyatt only said.

"And my sister too, right?" Tina asked, glancing at her sister with a teasing smile.

Wyatt chuckled.

When the twins noticed that no one else was really watching the movie playing, they paused it and looked at them.

"Are you not aware that you're ruining our night? Or are you really doing it on purpose?" Trevor asked. He has always been the spiteful between him and Trent.

Wyatt, for the first time in that night, seemed taken aback. He knows. He did know that he broke Tatianne's heart  year ago and he deserves that kind of treatment from her brothers. And maybe he was a jerk for acting like he didn't around Tatianne... And maybe he shouldn't spontaneously came to this city... But this place was the closest that he can consider as home. And the Gregorys are the closest that he can call family.