"What?" She asked being confused.

"I mean, you look like you won't talk at all, but you do." He said.

"I look like I don't talk? I do talk but only when I'm with with people close to me and when I have to speak up." She said.

"Then are we people who are close to you?" Eun Hyuk asked.

She couldn't utter a word. She didn't know how to answer.

She thought : "I'm not close to either of them, but how am I talkative. That's strange.."

"So..?" Eun Hyuk was still waiting for his answer.

"I..don't know." She said.

They were silent for a while.

*samgyetang – Ginseng chicken soup

*Naengmyeon – cold noodles

*Nakjji bokkeum - spicy stir fried octopus

However after 20 minutes, the silence was disturbed by the waitress and the food.

"Here's your dish." The waitress placed the food on the table.

"Thank you."

"Do you want anything else?" The waitress asked.

"I don't think so." Eun Hyuk said.

"Well, if you need anything, just press the buzzer. I'll be here. Enjoy your food." The waitress left.

"Thank you. Bon appétit!" They started to dig in. The eating sounds filled the room.

"Wow, it's delicious." Ha Sang said after he took a bite. Bo young agreed, same went with Eun Hyuk.

They kept eating without speaking in the middle.

They filled their stomach completely at the end of their dinner. They didn't want anything else. The waitress came in.

"Do you guys want anything else?" She asked.

"Nope." Eun Hyuk said. The other two agreed with him.

"Then, here's your bill. You guys can pay it in the front while leaving." The waitress said and handed it out.

"Thank you."

The waitress left. They were curious about the bill. "This is fine." Eun Hyuk said.

"I didn't look at the price when I chose the dish, now I'm curious." Ha Sang said. Bo Young nodded.

"Can I look at it?" Bo Young asked. Eun Hyuk nodded and passed it.

She was wide eyed.

"Wow, this is much more than I thought!" She said. Ha Sang got it from her. He was wide eyed as well.

"We should leave now." She said as she took a glimpse of the time.