fifty five.

———

———

Hayley's POV:

"Hey, Angel."

   My arms are latched tightly around Harry's neck while he holds me up off the ground by my waist. He squeezes me just as tight while he hugs me and spins us around once before putting me back down to stand up on my own feet again.

"I missed you so much." I rest my hand on the side of his face and smile as I continue to study the features I missed seeing in person.

   Harry matches my smile and hums in agreement, leaning down to kiss my lips long enough for at least five whole heartbeats to pass. I can tell he hated being away from me for over a month, just as much as I hated being away from him. From the moment I was in his arms again, that being about two minutes ago when I exited the arrivals door, his hands have stayed on me in some way.

"I'm never letting you leave my side ever again." Harry's hand finds its way to mine while his other hand goes for my suitcase next to me.

A small laugh elicits from my lips. "You know they say that distance makes the heart grow fonder."

   I spot my favourite of the boys' bodyguards, Paul, standing a few feet away from Harry and I in the airport. As we make our way in his direction, I give him a friendly smile and he returns to gesture.

"Yeah, but sex does that too." Harry says lowly and causes me to bite back another laugh.

"True." I agree.

   I feel myself about to yawn so I bring my arm up and yawn into my elbow. I just got off an eleven hour flight from Paris and am now in Bangkok. I've never been to Thailand but I am now because of the boys and their show tomorrow night. Plus I just really missed seeing my boys.

   It's around midnight right now and the view I have of the city from the car window is beautiful. Everything is so... vibrant and colourful, kind of making me feel energised as I watch the lights on the building flash by whilst we drive. I've come to realise I like watching the lights at night in any city. It's peaceful.

"So..." Harry grabs my attention and my head turns to face him. "Are you going to tell me how you ended up a YouTube star overnight?"

   I laugh. He's funny. Harry is really funny. A YouTube star is a bit of a stretch here.

   For context, I have a secret- well, I used to have a secret.

   When I was thirteen, I made a YouTube channel. It's not what it sounds like. Or maybe it is, I don't know. Anyways, on that channel I used to film myself playing piano - obviously back when I still used to play regularly. I outwardly cringe whenever I think about that time in my life. It's the whole reason I buried those memories deep in my brain.

   I don't know how the fuck the One Direction fans did it, but they found that account.

   Of course, I got shit for it from the boys and Emma. Louis and Zayn in particular made jokes about it while the other three were somewhat supportive and said I should start playing again. Liam, Niall, and Harry said I was really good. Emma said she'd buy me a piano herself and force me to make videos again. I accepted the compliments as well as the jokes and then I made them swear to never bring it up again or else I'd gouge their eyes out. I wanted to gouge my eyes out when I watched my old videos again.