six.

———

———

November, 2011

   Over the last few months, from summer to now, I've had a lot going on.

   As planned, I spent the summer with my friends. We hung out basically everyday and I always found a way to bring up the boys. I've fully convinced Maria and Kath that I don't really like One Direction, so whenever I brought them up they'd think I was joking.

   For example, Maria asked me when I learnt to play guitar and I said "Niall from One Direction taught me a few months ago." I'm surprised she doesn't hate me now with the amount of times I've done that.

   I arrived back in London on September 1st, started London School of Beauty and Makeup on September 5th and then started an online business course two days after. Yes, I'm still doing a business course because my parents forced me to compromise. If I wanted their support for a career in cosmetology, they asked me to at least take one of the business courses that one of the schools here offers. I caved because I felt like I already disappointed them enough, plus I think it could've gone worse with them.

   If my time management skills weren't good, it's safe to say I'd be fucked. In October I got a job at a small salon because we're required to work on real people sometimes in between classes. The job is actually pretty good because everything came to me so naturally, at least that's what the owner of the salon said.

   Between school and work though, I haven't had much other time to hang out with anyone or call my other friends. Besides seeing my aunt everyday, the only other people I did see were the boys, occasionally, because sometimes Liam would stop by my house with one of the others to pay me a visit.

   Speaking of the boys, tonight is their release part for their debut album, Up All Night. Liam told me about it and how they all want me to come. After hesitation because of the whole 'I don't want people to know who I am therefore I can never publicly hang out with the boys', I agreed to go. Liam told me it's a private party, meaning no media, meaning it's safe for me to attend.

   I hate going out because having to decide what to wear is unnecessarily stressful. I know for a fact that important people are going to be there tonight so obviously I want to look semi-decent.

   After half an hour of digging through my closet, my eyes land on one of my favourite dresses I own, though I've barely ever worn it. It's short, a kind of square cut neckline, red dress that I absolutely love because of the way it fits me.

   With no further thought I pull the dress from the closet. Once it's on, I decide to pair it with black Doc Martens because the boys told me "If you wear a dress don't wear heels." Apparently they like it when girls wear regular shoes with dresses, which is a win for me since I don't particularly like heels. I decide to accessorise with simple gold jewellery and decide to leave my makeup on the more natural side.